Renault RS16 livery for Ferrari F93A chassis. [1.1 Release; Template and Resources included]

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Title: Renault RS16 livery for Ferrari F93A Chassis
Version: 1.1
Description: Livery for the carshape by Diego Noriega (Öggo)
Base: Öggo's Chassis and Template
Editor(s) used: GIMP

[https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q0eFTEwNPXbGxUcmQ1MmlCUTg]Download Link v1.1[/url]

Full-Size (1920x1080)

Version 1.1 Notes:
------------------
* Added missing 'Elysium' and 'CD-adapco' logos, thanks to quickslick.
* The 1.1 download contains the updated textures (.tex, .tga and .xcf) and the missing logos.
* For the other logos, download the pack [https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q0eFTEwNPXYUJoVE9neTkycjg]here[/url].

Contents:
---------
* 'Resources' folder, containing some photographs and sponsor logos.
* 'Screenshots' folder, containing in-game screenshots.
* Two .tex files, ready for in-game use; 'F93A' (2048*2048) and 'hi_F93A' (4096*4096)
* One .tga file, 'F93A' (4096*4096)
* One. xcf file (the native format of GIMP) for use as a template.
* Readme.txt

Information (See enclosed Readme.txt for all information.):
------------
You'll need Öggo's shape obviously, as well as the 'carbfbd' and 'F93A_cockpit' files to go with it.
Downloadable from GP4DB: [gp4db.com]

The 4096*4096 textures might be too big for some PCs to handle, so resize them if you have issues.

Background:
-------------
I spend a bit of time on Reddit, particularly the Formula 1 subreddit and, the other day, someone asked about some mockups of new liveries on old chassis.
I of course knew where I could get my hands on a very good model of an old chassis.
I also knew of a nice, new and very simple livery even I could do.
It's missing a few bits and pieces - notably driver numbers and the diamond pattern - and I don't think I got the yellow colour quite right, but I quite like it.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2016 02:18AM by AUS_Doug.
Thanks for the great Fernault. This is a great idea. Is that a Jaguar in the background? Keep up the great work Ausdoug.
Thanks!

No, not a Jaguar, though I can see why you might have thought so.

I might have a look at doing some more of these new liveries on old shapes, it's quite fun.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 01:53AM by AUS_Doug.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy