GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Terrible race for both of us. Pace was good early on, but that's about the only good thing to come out of this round. And my off at Copse just made it worse. We'll regroup and hopefully pull off a much better result in the season finale. It'll be my last race as a race driver before I take on team ownership so I'll be doing the best I can possibly do.

GPGSL Rd 17 British GP Official Results

Race Result

Fastest Laps

Race was not good loved the fights with the other cars :) and driving at emmeloord hahha great name ;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Been doing my own calculations, and from what I've seen we are down to 3 drivers left for the drivers title. And in the event that it is a tie for 1st, if Elleker ties with either Maverick or Nell then he'll win on count back. If Maverick and Nell tie, then Maverick will win on count back based on the number of 2nd places he has. I think the season finale is really going to be intense, not just for the remaining contenders, but also for the viewers watching.

Think it's been awhile, but has there been any recent updates to the Season 11 driver lineups?

An absolutely fantastic race from Pedersen.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
14th & 15th, not what we hoped for..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not what I expected for myself but very happy for my team mate for her 8th place. And, hey! both cars in Top 10 ! :)

No points again, oh well, at least we turned up for the race. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
What a tremendous race, well done team.
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure, now we had a shitton of team boosts, but
> only one retirement. And that came from a team
> with no boost. It's ridiculous, honestly.

Du hast Recht!

It's a combination of the reliability values in the performance file and the original md of Silverstone regarding failures which is being used:

744       ; failure chance : suspension
0         ; failure chance : loosewheel
0         ; failure chance : puncture
1489      ; failure chance : engine
0         ; failure chance : transmission
0         ; failure chance : oilleak/waterleak
0         ; failure chance : throttle/brake
0         ; failure chance : electrics

I compared the md of all the original GP4 tracks regarding failures and made a custom set based on those values:

744      ; failure chance : suspension
744      ; failure chance : loosewheel
0        ; failure chance : puncture
4468     ; failure chance : engine
3723     ; failure chance : transmission
2978     ; failure chance : oilleak/waterleak
2234     ; failure chance : throttle/brake
1489     ; failure chance : electrics

Even with those values it doesn't cause much failures. I think that the reliability values in the performance file should be increased when using boost to make it work.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Congrats to Greidanus, that was an amazing race there. Focusing on the last one.
Macca25 Wrote:
> An absolutely fantastic race from Pedersen.

Thank you boss! =)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> kedy89 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sure, now we had a shitton of team boosts, but
> > only one retirement. And that came from a team
> > with no boost. It's ridiculous, honestly.
>
>
>
> Du hast Recht!
>
> It's a combination of the reliability values in
> the performance file and the original md of
> Silverstone regarding failures which is being
> used:
>
>
> 744 ; failure chance : suspension
> 0 ; failure chance : loosewheel
> 0 ; failure chance : puncture
> 1489 ; failure chance : engine
> 0 ; failure chance : transmission
> 0 ; failure chance : oilleak/waterleak
> 0 ; failure chance : throttle/brake
> 0 ; failure chance : electrics
>
>
>
> I compared the md of all the original GP4 tracks
> regarding failures and made a custom set based on
> those values:
>
>
> 744 ; failure chance : suspension
> 744 ; failure chance : loosewheel
> 0 ; failure chance : puncture
> 4468 ; failure chance : engine
> 3723 ; failure chance : transmission
> 2978 ; failure chance : oilleak/waterleak
> 2234 ; failure chance : throttle/brake
> 1489 ; failure chance : electrics
>
>
> Even with those values it doesn't cause much
> failures. I think that the reliability values in
> the performance file should be increased when
> using boost to make it work.

Perhaps all failure rates for all circuits used in S11 should be set to an average value of 2048. I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time now.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I don't know what the plans are for RD'ing the final round of the championship, maybe Ruben has something planned to showcase his new track but if not... I could potentially live stream it?
I'm busy from the 17th-20th (which would probably be the perfect weekend for it), but if it would be ok to run it either before or after then I can definitely make something happen.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I have nothing special in mind. I think the weekend of 26th & 27th November would be right to hold the race, like to add some more stuff. I won't publish the track in the public domain, because it's not 100% finished.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well... a race to forget!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Live streaming the final race? Hmmmmm, i know my preference on the type of coverage i prefer.....

Have the GPGSL ever polled what everyone's preferred coverage method is, either video or photos? Given the current election news in the US, my vote is VOTE 1 - Photos!
Just simply dont have time to watch a video for 30-60 mins, and just skip straight to the results screen - which seems a slap in the face to whoever took the time to do the video, sadly. Photos however, it only takes 5 minutes to skim through the ENTIRE coverage, seeing what everyone else can see. Vote 1 PHOTOS....
Written, spoken, authorised by me.....(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
It's at the discretion of the RD.

Besides, we hardly have enough volunteers running races to set up that kind of vote. If we restrict it to just one medium, then you lose those RDs who prefer the other.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Indeed. Plus, the absolute majority of coverages is photos anyway. If one or two RDs decide to do a few races per season as video, then you will survive it anyway and a few others will appreciate the diversity in coverages. A vote on this topic is utterly useless because the rules has ever been and will ever be that the respective RD decides about the form of coverage.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
tables are in the making and posted tonight, sorry for the delay. had something personal.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy