GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will update Silvy '90 with a better cc-line,
> stay tuned.

Would be interesting really, hoping for a better
Maverick Track Performance invites to the Williars Ballroom to reveal the body and livery of their S11 contender

"Ladies and Gentlemen, first let me please express my gratitude that you took the time and travel to join us here at the beautiful Williars Ballroom for our first official car presentation. Next season will be a big deal for all the team. Both the team in and out of the car is excited to find out what we can do in our first real season. The technicians wanted this, the drivers wanted that and bundling this all into a strong package was a task, I can tell you.

Early in this process we decided to go with the offered Snake High-Nose shape, and hence against a common trend to the Low-Nose version. The reason for this is quite simple. Thanks to two great test seasons with AMR, we have some data about how the car handles with the rather high nose of the current shape version. Going for a completely different shape would have meant to start from scratch, while denying any progress and going with the old shape would have meant potentially losing out to teams who make this step. The High-Nose shape is a good compromise.

Livery-wise, there was a lot of change in the whole process. First we thought about staying with the current red. But it felt like a fresh start alongside the full entry and the team name change was in order. From there on, it was a lot of drawing, altering, presenting to the drivers, further altering, and so son. While we initially had the plan for different color-codes for race and test drivers, it was eventually decided that one color-code is best for the team's recognition, so the other colors were put in storage, potentially for future appearances.

Partners are an important aspect, especially for a new team like us! We already announced our partnership with Porsche a while ago, who seek for a way to prolong their GPGSL engagement after GGP's leave. For us, this was a quite fortunate situation since the VW company was pulling out Audi to work with other teams after our temporary swap to Aston Martin, who on the other hand have their own team and weren't interested to continue working with us, at least not in this season. Hence, an agreement with Porsche was quickly found.
Callier, the Swiss chocolate manufacturer, as well as Monster Energy stay with us as main sponsor, but are joined by Gillette. With those three strong partners, the team's future should be save for years coming. Another strong partner is webseitenundmehr.de, the new project of some of Kultfernsehen.de 's old staff. Dell and Maete Designs complete our partner portfolio, also as long-time partners of the past and hopefully into the future.
As with the past two seasons, we also extend our partnership with the Kinderhilfswerk e.V. who get the cockpit advertisement spot free of charge, since this is an important desire for the whole team.
Last but not least, we are happy to announce an extended partnership with Dunlop as our tyre supplier. The company has done stellar work for both AMR and HDR in the past years and we have a bunch of data with their tyres, so they really were the only logical decision for our premiere season.

Let's come to our drivers. We already announced them in a press statement, but of course a proper presentation should feature the fearless pilots that will drive our cars, hopefully successfully, around the world's circuits next year. We are glad that we could convince Matteo Scala to become our number one driver for next season. Granted, he had some performance issues this season which is probably what cost him the MPR seat. His loss is our luck, however. We believe in Matteo and we think it's ultra important to have one reliable and experienced driver as a leader in a new team. Thank you for your returned trust in us, Matteo.
Number two race driver will be Milos Ancevski. And I can only say it like this: Milos is an investment in the future. We expect big things from him! He gained some experience in the race series already and should know what he's doing as soon as he gets in our car. Milos was very eager to join our team and this eagerness is exactly what we need! So Milos, thank you as well and welcome to the team!
Admittedly, our number one test driver was a bit of a surprise to many, including myself. At first, it didn't look like Alessandro Sanvitale and MTP would fit together. But somehow it yet worked out and I must say, I'm glad to have another experienced driver with the team. That Alessandro returns to the test series instead of hunting for one of the free main series cockpits shows that he believes in this team, too. And we believe in him. Despite a season with many ups and downs, Alessandro has shown his potential in a few races and he will always be an option waiting for his chance. If one of the main drivers drops out for whatever reason, we know Alessandro will be ready.
For the record, Vimal Ana should also be mentioned here. Despite his recent penalty and exclusion from the series, which is of course very unfortunate, Vimal has expressed his interest to return next season and the status quo is that he will still race for Alpha next season on loan. If he manages to stay active then, Vimal is also a real option for a race seat with us at S12. There is competition and no driver is safe for a race seat next season. Everybody will have to show their best and then we will make decisions at appropriate times. But honestly, being in the luxurious situation of having so many talented drivers with us in our first and second season is sheer luck for a new team like us!

Now I really talked long enough and it's time to reveal what you guys actually came here for! Ladies and gentlemen, the MTPGP 01 HN!"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Watching this all online. Must say congrats! Nice venue for a reveal. Can't wait for next season...
Don't know, the colour combination surely adds some variety to the grid. The design looks kind of odd though, in my opinion. Not sure what exactly it is that gives me this impression :/

Also logos, too much and too big MTP, and that Dunlop one is from the 70s I think?

All personal opinion, don't hate on me ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
The rear wing flags leave a bit to be desired, perhaps a bit on the logo placements too but I'm not as sure.
Fresh design, interesting colours, should be good. (Y)
Where's all the blue?!?!

Nice livery though, very crisp

That's a nice one and for sure we won't confuse it with one of the other twenty blue cars on the grid next season ;)

As Tobi I would say MTP logo is too big and there's something wrong in the design due to the cut parts of the sidepods on the template, and I know how hard it can be to have them right. As for the flags I would put them 'flat' instead of 'waving', and I would change the font number and maybe its colour, but that's more a personal taste.

Pretty good car anyway, good job.

Sanvitale expresses his feelings for next season

With the official presentation of the Maverick Test Performance car, we wanted to hear the feelings of the driver that has made himself popular lately, Alessandro Sanvitale. Alex, the first question is: The championship is almost over. What do you think about your season overall?

Alessandro: "Frankly, it was a disaster. Once I got used to the Test Drivers, Silvestre got kicked out and I took his place, in a totally different world, fighting along big names. If everything goes okay, I hope to stay a TD until the end. But in case this doesn't happens, then I'm ready to go"

Why did you signed for MTP instead of signing for an another season at Snake?"

Alessandro: "Because right now, the situation is complicated: Snake had a reputation of losing drivers for inactivity, and I'm quite worried about Snake closing down. I'm exagerating? Maybe..."

Here's the reason why are you popular: You signed with MTP, and earlier this season you said you didn't like its name, right?"

Alessandro: "Yeah... I admit it: I didn't like the MTP name. But a team is valuated by its performance, not the name. I don't like the name, but it doesn't mean it won't go fast"

And how the new car felt?

Alessandro: "Completely different from the Snake car, that's for sure! I can't really say anything about the new car since I haven't tested it that much, but I can say it handles really good. And the new chassis makes a little harder to control but fun nonetheless."

Thank you Alex for your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Updated test drivers mod online+Silverstone 1990.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I like it a lot. I do agree though with the flags in the back wing, I mean not the flags themselves but the numbers on top. They kinda get invisible while being inside the flag. Otherwise, it's seriously cool, and that colour combination is not something you see every day. Especially that bright green, most racers use British Racing Green.

It's a 9.8/10 for me, tweak the numbers on the flags and I'll promptly throw a 10. Kudos John.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> All cars will be blue next season...
>
> Boss, it's time ONE Racing is going to change it
> into white instead of blue for the new season,
> like I said some pages ago. ;)

Hi, Marc. I think for Season 11 is impossible. I didn't have free time and my health isn't 100%!! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Activity check results

Please let this be the last one...

Three absentees:

Emanuel Domenech - Last active: September 27, 2016
Milos Ancevski - Last active: October 06, 2016
Norbert Horvath - Last active: September 28, 2016

Fun fact: this is the 39th activity check of the season

Liking the MTP livery. And I'm suprised that they chose to use the HN version instead of the LN version. Will be looking forward to seeing it in action next season.

That car looks like a serious contender. Nice work on the livery!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
how many are left who didn't receive a penalty this season?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
GPGSL escribió:
> Activity check results
>
> Please let this be the last one...
>
> Three absentees:
>
> Emanuel Domenech - Last active: September 27,
> 2016
> Milos Ancevski - Last active: October 06, 2016
> Norbert Horvath - Last active: September 28, 2016
>
> Fun fact: this is the 39th activity check of the
> season

ouch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2016 07:07AM by RenaultRS10.
kedy89 Wrote:
> how many are left who didn't receive a penalty
> this season?

Not me... :) I already had my share.

-----------------------------------------------------

The cars looks awesome! Fresh design, still I agree with the most of the comments.. small tweak would make it even better!

My internet in Thailand is pretty good, so no need for the holiday service it seems :-)

Can't wait to get back racing, did some racing practice in the mountains here + been driving on an elephant.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Rod_vs Schreef:

> Hi, Marc. I think for Season 11 is impossible. I
> didn't have free time and my health isn't 100%!!
> :(

* No problem boss... our car is light blue isn't it... so it will stand out all the rest of the blue cars on the grid.

* Sorry to hear your health isn't 100%... take good care of yourself boss... we sure need you next season.

kedy89 Wrote:
> how many are left who didn't receive a penalty
> this season?

Toby, I'm one of these guys along with my teammate Carlos ;)

**** Great looking car John... but I'm not a fan of High Noses... and I would have put the car number in a circle.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy