GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh dear, that was pretty rubbish.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Pffft, what on earth was that. I expected a better result, extremely disappointing, especially on home soil.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Hey, not too bad first time out. Could certainly be worse!

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Damn, I thought I'd done enough for that win.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Wat?

Come on... :(

Top 10 is good, a lot better than my last results

Finally out of the Testers! Can fully concentrate on the race

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Not a good free practice. At least my laptime was close to my team mate.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Tough session for the team. Hopefully me and Worseling can do much better in qualifying and the race.

Stu was looking good for a while but couldn't finish it with the second run. And Chris was really struggling from the beginning. I seriously hope that we'll find some pace somewhere for the real qualifying.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Wooww that didn't look to good, dont have such good hope for qualy because of the many boosts that are being used this round ;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I'm afraid it will be a very long long race.

Encouraging results! But being one of the unboosted means this could well be false hopes. Excited for this one, though.

BTW the low nose looks spectacular, especially in the brilliant retro livery from GGP.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Team Shadow Announcement

Sadly our teamboss Tom Pellatt no longer can fill the test seat, as reallife duties seem to keep him occupied. This being the case, young Dutchman Tim Engberink (Jawz) will take the role as second test driver for the remaining rounds.

@Ruben: check your inbox for the mod files :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Hello everyone, nice to be here. I know Tobi a bit longer and he gave me the opportunity to drive for the presigeous team. The only thing that came up to me was a big "yes", hence why I'm here now. Really looking forward to the remainder of the season. :)
Great 2nd for me!!! Back to fight! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Updated race drivers mod will be tomorrow online.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hi guys,

Been in he hospital from Saturday! Hope I didn't miss to much, just came home yesterday evening :-)

Cu back on track!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Collided with Nico?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Welcome to the series, Tom! How cheeky to replace a Tom with another Tom! ;)

Unfortunately, this means even more big changes for the coming season and the remainder of this one.

As Tobi has already done, he'll have provisional team ownership for the remainder of the season. For next season, it seems we're going to lose the oldest team of the series as well. :(

This brings Seb in the spotlight as the next one on the waiting list. It would be good if you could announce asap whether or not you're going to take the spot.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy