GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Rd 13 Oceanic GP Tester's Feature Race Official Qualifying Result

Wow look at me go!
Pretty close up at the front of the grid. De Boer is in with a good chance at taking the win, but he'll need to watch out for those around him as well as ensuring to keep off the walls. As for Gilson, the penalties he has against him still seem to be affecting him. With some luck, he may be able to work his way through the field and potentially end up in the points.

Can we cancel the feature race please?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Can we cancel the feature race please?

LOL No.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not a great start to the event...

Bad day for me, but not for the team (Y)

Eh, hopefully we can move forward in the race

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

At least Paulo and Vimal aren't so distant in points... =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
7th, I'm pleased with that, will see how it goes on next. ;)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we cancel the feature race please?

No need, can only pray for a lights to flag victory ;)

Oh man, once again not inside the top 10 -_-'

12th? Was hoping for better. Well done to Chris though, nice driving :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Aaaand last place... (N)
wow what a close field :O

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Very happy with 3rd, scared for the race though ... I'm with Ruben - let's take this as a result!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Cool, hopefully I'll be able to convert this result into a decent amount of points.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
21st with a boost? Ouch! Hope for some luck to go my way in the race
Feature race for the testers has been run, and we have a winner. Race was pretty intense, but I feel that maybe with a small increase to the AI errors it could've been even more intense (AI errors for Bathurst is 40 according to the Season 10 calender, but the MD had it at 15. So not sure of the reason for why the MD had a lower number for AI errors). I hope to get a start on putting the coverage together soon and get it uploaded by tonight.

Also, asides from the AI errors, there didn't seem to be other major problems that occured during the race so all is good for when the main drivers hit the track for qualifying (although I did notice that the Session/Race Over message didn't show up at the end).

I suggested it was lower because on my testing 40 was too high (most mistakes are instant retirements so best not to have it too high)

Good to hear that the track ran well otherwise.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy