GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Plenty of rounds left this season so very early days. Would expect to see a lot of those spots filled by the end of the season

Mr. John Maverick, with the perfs I spotted an error; the [TreadTextures]-part should be the same as the [WheelTextures]-part. Every tyre brand has is own tread for very wet weather conditions.

Could you correct this for the next rounds?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. John Maverick, with the perfs I spotted an
> error; the -part should be the same as the -part.
> Every tyre brand has is own tread for very wet
> weather conditions.
>
> Could you correct this for the next rounds?

Done. From next round on, tyre tread and brand have the same numbers.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Merci monsieur Maverick.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I like how Jake wrote the list to showcase that his team is the only one fully ready ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
MAC RACING ANNOUNCMENT

To help with updating next seasons list our 2 racing drivers Michael Pedersen & Chris Copeman will be continuing to build the team and drive it forward (pun intended).

As for our testers, we have lost Nata so there is a seat open with the second test seat being filled by myself (Nathan McGregor).

Anyone interested in filling a testers spot in a team that will be chalenging for wins next season please contact me.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Southern Cross Racing Announcement

Since I have temporary management of SCR, I've decided to make this announcement on behalf of Team Owner, Mal.

SCR's lineup for Season 11 will be this, unless things happen prior to the end of the season that could change it:

Driver 1: Joseph Gilson
Driver 2: Greg O'Brien
Test 1: Maikel De Boer
Test 2: Nick Worseling

SCR will be switching over to the SMD ZG02LN for Season 11. No word yet on the liveries, but reports from the painters suggest that the race cars may possibly retain the Blue/Black/White colours. The test cars will probably retain the Blue/White/Red colours, but no confirmation as of yet on this. The team is still missing a title sponsor, and if one can be found it may alter the team colours all together. Only time will tell what will occur in regards to the liveries.

Sweet news thanks for another year at SCR Boss! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Glad to stay another year at MAC! Hope to see us move up the grid a few spots. :)
Carlitox Wrote:
> I like how Jake wrote the list to showcase that
> his team is the only one fully ready ;)

No why would you think that...

;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
When Mr. Collins sends his helmet I can upload the test drivers mod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Obviously when I'm off for a couple of days there is a big mess when I come back.
Sad to see Shadow leaving but at the same time this gives me a spot in the league.

Anyone willing to drive for a fantastic new team give me a call. There will be a intensive test day at Le Castellet in the forthcoming days, so you'd better be there.

For any team out there looking for a race driver for next season, Paulo has proved how quick he is in the test drivers' series this year. Well worth a punt.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Seen as how a few driver lineup announcements have been made, here is another.....

Demon Racing Press Release

Our two race drivers are signed, deals done and all contracts confirmed. Official announcements will come during the Oceanic GP weekend at Bathurst, as previously announced. Yes, this is technically an announcement of an alread announced announcement.....

BUT, we can confirm that the team owner Glen Sheppard will definetely be in one of the test driver seats. Numerous other candidates have approached the team, expressing interest in a role at DMR. Exhaustive interviews and bribes will be considered, with confirmation of the second test driver will come later in the season.

And looking forward to Season 11, Demon Racing will be unveiling a bold new livery design, leaving behind the current livery. A distinctive design which will give the teams sponsors great exposure, whilst looking unique and easily spotted in the traffic of the GPGSL.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> For any team out there looking for a race driver
> for next season, Paulo has proved how quick he is
> in the test drivers' series this year. Well worth
> a punt.

Thank you boss for the opportunity! Still full focus in remaining races of this season...

But for next season i am looking for a new challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------

A new livery for Demon heading into Season 11? Should look pretty good, depending on which ZG02 shape it's being applied to, so I'll be looking forward to seeing it when that time comes.

Regarding the current round, have we had a decision on who will be running the round? I can probably run it, but I would like to see if anyone else can potentially run it instead.

I love the start of silly season! Surpised there's so many teams confirming this early

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Regarding the current round, have we had a
> decision on who will be running the round? I can
> probably run it, but I would like to see if anyone
> else can potentially run it instead.

I'm afraid you will be the only one who runs the show this season.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

well I was thinking to run a FP feature race at some point, we haven't had one since race 1 I don't think.. but that's only if I did only FP and the feature race

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I would run it if I got GP4 running on Win10. So far no luck, though, and only limited time for testing. And before Jorge boasts in with his tutorial once again ... that didn't do it for me and I know how to follow steps.

I'll give it another try tonight or tomorrow, but otherwise, I'm afraid, it'll be back to you, Greg.

@Milos: Feature races should be announced before a boost deadline ends, so for example for the next round, so that people can apply their boosts accordingly.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2016 03:40PM by JohnMaverick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy