How to install mods?

Posted by Bruno_BH 
How to install mods?
Date: February 10, 2016 07:36PM
Posted by: Bruno_BH
Dear People! I need a help!

How can I install mods? I can't find a security link to download ZaZ Tools?

Thank you!
Re: How to install mods?
Date: February 10, 2016 08:28PM
Posted by: munnzy
here ya go for a start.
[www.gp4db.com]
zaz tools, watch out for antivirus taking exception to it though. There are some great tutorials at GP4forever.com from Jcaranti

register and check it out
regards
Date: February 10, 2016 08:37PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Bruno_BH écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear People! I need a help!
>
> How can I install mods? I can't find a security
> link to download ZaZ Tools?
>
> Thank you!

Welcome on the forum :-)

Please, check on the GP4 faq, first, if you have a question. You may find what you are looking for ( what new users need to complete GP4 installation, tutorials, etc...)
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Also, you can use the search bar with key words, which could lead you to differents threads and problems solved if you have any technical questions or if you are looking for a specific stuff (mods, tracks, cars etc...)

Have fun! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: February 19, 2016 08:33PM
Posted by: TDB22
Whenever I try to install a mod it says no clean car.wad found. If I go to the menu where they say you can install a new original car.wad + that patch It just won't load anything. Downloading the car.wad from the internet crashes my game everytime I want to start or resume a race. What can I do about it? I guess the car.wad problem might be that one of the BAR's and one of the Toyota's(downloaded just the cars) are shown as a Jaguar whenever I focus the camera on them. With the CD in it won't let me deinstall or recover the game :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 08:34PM by TDB22.
Date: February 20, 2016 01:03AM
Posted by: TomMK
Use GP4 Central to get the most up-to-date version of GP4 and ZaZ Tools. Ignore the security warning it's false.

Install CSM mods by selecting File - Install carset / update in CSM.

Easy!

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy