Install Zaz Tools on Windows 10 GUIDE

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Install Zaz Tools on Windows 10 GUIDE
Date: August 08, 2020 01:58PM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
Did everything told and it does not work. Strangely it worked better when I did install the mods the first time. New tracks work perfectly, etc.
Date: February 28, 2021 06:00PM
Posted by: rracunis
After a long time of avoiding moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10, finally, I had to because my old laptop was just gone. And as I expected, things are weird with GP4 and CSM.
So far, basically, the CSM doesn't read the MOD's icons, all MODs don't have the icons in their configuration. Also, CSM reads the MOD but before the game starts, pop-ups a message asking for the CD in any drive, despite I have done all the usual installation (Gp4.Exe no CD and Gpxpatch). I try to install the game in C and also in another partition and the same happened.
Any help would be very welcome!
Date: February 28, 2021 06:35PM
Posted by: fongu
I've always had to put a CD (any CD) in the drive even with no CD patch. I didn't think that was just a windows 10 issue, but then I've been running it for years on win10 with no issues.

Date: February 28, 2021 07:15PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I have never had to use the original CD anymore since the no-cd patch, whatever I use Windows 7 or win10 since last november.
Zaz tools (slimtex and TSM I use the more) is working fine.
However, it always ask me for the sound calibration since the last reinstallation and I don't remember how I did get rid of it many years ago on win7 (Edit: But it is out of topic)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2021 07:17PM by Excalibur.
Date: February 28, 2021 11:01PM
Posted by: ZaZ
In Windows 10 I have to mount an ISO image (any ISO is fine, not necessarily GP4) to get rid of the "insert cd" message as I don't have a physical CD drive in my computer.
Just navigate to an ISO file and right click and select mount.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: March 01, 2021 04:40AM
Posted by: superman77m
Use "Daemon Tools" a program of virtual CD. With It installed you can run the Game correctly and don't need open an ISO.
Date: March 02, 2021 08:31AM
Posted by: rracunis
It works well with Daemon tools, thank you, Superman. The icons didn't show in the CSM configuration and I don't have an idea why!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2021 08:54AM by rracunis.
Date: March 02, 2021 03:48PM
Posted by: superman77m
I Hope its problem general in GP4 and W10 because in my PC i cant see too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy