freeze

Posted by duff_3519 
freeze
Date: June 10, 2004 03:44AM
Posted by: duff_3519
Hello everyone

Having fixed the steering wheel and sound problems (thank you very much) i managed to put in a few laps....until it froze.so i restarted and started playing again until it froze a second time. Third time round the thing just restarted. It shouldn't be doing this as its a P4 2.5 ghz, on XP professional, 512 mbs of RAM and a Nvidea 16mb video card. Any one have any ideas over whats happening?
Re: freeze
Date: June 10, 2004 04:47AM
Posted by: zuppafly
duff_3519
Nvidea 16mb
hmmm. with that specs you probably meant a 128 or 256MB vid card, right? it would be a crime to have only 16MB in a 2.5GHz :D

I'm sorry but I don't hae a clue about what could cause your freezing (unless you do have a 16 MB vid card :P)

- It's time for the human being to enter the solar system! -
G.W.Bush
Date: June 10, 2004 07:06AM
Posted by: duff_3519
Nup, u better send me to jail, as it trully is a 16mb card. Its a compaq Evo black box computer and with all the extra Ram and @#$%& a 16mb card was all that could be jammed in. (According to the australian public service who put it together. I dont really believe them but as its a government computer I cant whack in a better card). And no, its not that because i had it running perfectly before it went in for a tune-up
Date: June 10, 2004 11:26AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
lol ! I seriously think that your card is @#$%& your gp4 ... buy a new card man , they are not so expensive ( I mean the worst ones , still good cards )
Date: June 10, 2004 12:44PM
Posted by: markko
Agreed, you are bottlenecking your computer with your poor graphics card.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy