GP4 Themes > non csm downloads here

Posted by davegp4 
Well done, original idea once again.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well they said it couldn't be done, & they were right(B) but down in oz were taking on the big jobs.
I tried guy, yep it's a hard nut to crack but maybe someone might take it to the next level.
Check that video out, grab it from the app.box link first post & see what you think.
The dynamic gp4 visor (thanks to that author) becomes the cockpit, so cockpit mode is sweet, T-cam not so sweet.
Fix list first post, now have fun all you motoGP fans.
Cheers (G)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Incredible work, a shame about the white bikes. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2016 07:04PM by Turbo Lover.
Great idea! and great work!!!! (B)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Grand Prix 4 MotoGP 2016 attempt(I)
checkout the video
get it from the app box link(B)

Upgrade for motoGP top post + video(G)
It's a hard nut to crack guys, I gave it my best shot & still have some idea's.
for another upgrade, a vast improvement on the last release I'm sure you'll agree.
A most enjoyable ride now, download it at the box.
cheers.

Hello once again people of the gp4com, I bring to you (most probably) my Final upgrade for the motoGP 2016.(G)

New Changes include: New bike shadows, & now full leaning bike fairing view(I) (in cockpit mode, the preferred choice)
Dynamic GP4 visor now separated from motoGP fairing front end which now has full lean angle adjustable in gpxPatch/GPxCLnfo/G-Force 1\panel.ini
(cockpit view, see youtube clip 1st post) Lean Angle set at 135 a slight lean angle would be 110 & if you want to take the skin off your knees try 150.

May you all enjoy the feeling of leaning your bike into a corner.

Cheers(B)

Thanks for developing the mod further.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thanks Turbo(B)

The StarWars theme is out of this world! (quite literally, hehe :-O )
Your MotoGP, 1955, 1967 & TC-Stockcar themes, all look to be a lot of fun, judging by your excellent well-made youtube videos. You know, I'm persuaded to have a go, for sure! ;-)

Truly amazing effort all around. Your dedication to GP4 is inspiring. Kudos! (Y)

And Many Thanks for your encouragement. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

I tried and I love the 1967 Mod! It really does look good and is a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, initially I kept on (CTD) crashing back to the desktop.... :(

but then I suddenly had an epiphany (I) ...

I decided to try swapping-in my stable GP4.exe which is 5.96 MB (6,250,496 bytes) --- and swapping out the .exe included in the MOD which is 5.98 MB (6,275,072 bytes)

and Wow, the game appears now to be fairly more stable ;) .... albeit the helmets positions need a little adjustment via TeamEditor as a result.

But was definitely worth a shot though, as it is quite a fun Mod, and deserves to be enjoyed fully ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2016 11:50PM by vicnsi.
yep good thinking vicnsi that's why I changed back to making the mods with just the original exe (game- tracks)
way easier for everybody to load & play, I'm redoing a lot of the previous themes I did earlier as we speak, I'll just
post this thread as I complete them.(G)

Long live GP44444444444444444(Y)(Y)(Y)(B)

Hello people of the community(G)
X1 refurbish makeover & scrub up! X1 cockpit for X1 cars (new)
Dynamic helmet view for a more realistic feel & a general tweak with the gpx patch x & y's.(I)
Also there is a Static mode I've included with nice graphics & led's for your viewing pleasure.
Just follow a few simple instructions & you'll be flying down the main straight in no time at 450 k's plus(B)
Checkout the video 1st post, get it at the appbox;-) Cheers.

Great, thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yep the open road calls (I)

merry xmas (B)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2016 01:14AM by davegp4.
I tried to install the mod 1955 but it always CTD...

I think I just will wait to a CSM version
Hi there Hernancito I haven't uploaded the new version yet but you could do this to get it running
load up a new copy of gp4, then I would grab the wad file from 1955 & drop that in, you will iaso have to
get the team editor file (1955) from the images folder. If you grab these files from the game you tried to install
& put them into the new gp4 game it should work. sorry if this is a bit to much work but I made the mistake of uploading that
version with all different tracks included which intern didn't work when people were downloading it.
hope this helps cheers.

Warning! people of the gp4com Mod Tsunami Three new themes & a 1955 re-vamp, plus a new section Track themes unveiled. (first post)
It's been almost 2 years work on all 4 projects, but I just couldn't stop. (see what happens when your out of work since 2015!
So I will be having a break from modding for a while, in saying that I have a list of crazy mod idea's that amount to 12 at present.
The 1st mod Disclosure being the biggest includes a themed track. The mod is fully themed, as in the most I could alter the game.
The 2nd mod Hover Boards is a theme taken from the movie "back to the future" with Marty McFly the Doc & the "Silver Surfer"
The 3rd mod Custom Hotrods was a quick alteration of body parts from the original wad with V8 engine sound.
The 4th mod "1955" is a re-issue of the previous version but now has a working cockpit mode with dynamic goggles, bugs & dirt appearing
as you complete laps. (read up on that one first post)
youtube clips for the new mods are on page 1 scroll down further for the upgraded 1955.

So I will be spending some time working on projects that are talked about in the gp4 disclosure game.

Cheers long live the 4.

New Themes for the taking(G)

Thanks very much Dave! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy