GP4 Themes > non csm downloads here

Posted by davegp4 
GP4 Themes > non csm downloads here
Date: October 28, 2015 12:55PM
Posted by: davegp4
Scroll to Choose : All games will be full game non csm downloads

Grand Prix 4 SkyCraft

Grand Prix 4 SkyCraft is ready for download.
SkyCraft loading screens
Grand Prix 4 SkyCraft. SI-FI Based Theme. (non csm full game)
This is your READ ME.
Adults only game. (note : due some badly named drivers ok?.)
A cheat has been enabled so you can accelerate from the fifth light, this will help as the AI craft are matched with the setup for that track for a close race. (example: track 3 HEAT STREAK)
Race against characters from all over the galaxy. You will have to navigate through obstacles at breakneck speed.
The full game is uploaded so all you have to do is download open use 1920 x 1080 res hit the Xpatch icon inside the folder and your flying ha! exciting stuff.
You can now have a soundtrack for each of the 17 tracks if you wish, another first for GP4. Instructions as follows : after download open the skycraft folder
next open the gpxpdata folder, open the snd folder, send the soundset file to your desktop
open that and change StartingLights5=3Lights_5.wav - number 3 to any number between 1 and 17: (example - StartingLights5=7Lights_5.wav and save.
This should change the song for that track. I will provide a screenshot, Maybe I will have time to insert a video soon.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Monster Jam

Grand Prix 4 Monster Jam is ready for download.
Monster Jam loading screen
Grand Prix 4 Monster Jam. Theme based off the 2016 Monster Jam.(non csm)
This is your READ ME.
The game is set so your Monster Truck (Adam Anderson) jumps and floats over the ramps as close to the real thing.
Some Jumps/ramps are built so as to give the effect that the AI cars are jumping as well. Changing the physics or speed is not recommended.
YOU ARE ADAM ANDERSON with the famous GRAVE DIGGER in this game. (note : changing drivers will change the physics also the coms are custom for Adam Anderson.)
Race against characters from the 2016 season (some fictional due to the game slots) Monster Trucks are slow but don't be fooled you will have to navigate multiple jumps!
on any of the 17 tracks. (note : the game does not function well in championship mode as you have an extra lap for the game to finish and AI cars are too slow to get up some of the ramps/jumps,)
The full game is uploaded so all you have to do is download open use 1920 x 1080 res hit the Xpatch icon inside the folder and your away ha! exciting stuff.
Jumps have never been done as far as I know so another first for GP4. Top speed is about 180kph. listen to the commentary for inspiration, some jumps/ramps are huge.
Not all jumps are HIT WIDE OPEN at full speed but what the heck give it a good crack. We salute you Adam Anderson.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 X1 500K

Grand Prix 4 X1 500K is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 X1 500K. Screen size 1920 x 1080. Race these superb looking vehicles around 17 superb looking oval tracks.
You will need sharp reflexes for this one, also qualifying is a must. Some Ovals had to be duped to make up the 17 slots, so I used the fastest ovals for this.
All Oval magic data has been altered; the tracks have not changed only the sky's objects & art.
If you don't like qualifying, a cheat has been enabled with tweaker where you can accelerate from the fifth light & be at the front of the grid.
This is handy as all the ovals have been altered to within 0.4 & 2 seconds of your top speed, fastest speed clocked so far in a slipstream 515kph at Talladega oval. front wing 1 rear 1 top gear 80 plus other tweaks.
My personal setups are in gpsaves. I'm using keyboard so you might need to tweak for steering wheel if you're using that.
The setups are needed to keep up with the AI cars. The physics are set to give you maximum speed without the AI cars flying off the track.
I'm using 2017 drivers, with the engine power roughly based on that. (quick finish) Load p.chp for final Oval, race as Daniel Ricciardo to take the championship & get the prize ending video.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Disclosure

Grand Prix 4 Disclosure is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Disclosure. A full themed full game release, Race these UFO's around your favorite tracks.
I have finished my first themed track on Talladega, (slot 9 nurburgring2001) the track itself has not changed only the objects & art.
Visit the area 51 museum by going left off road after the first corner (look for the in road)
Youtube video shows Intro to game, starting a lap on themed (Talladega track) Alien landscape planet (zeta reticuli)
In Double Dynamic cockpit mode with (skinny bob) views inside the mothership, a docking sequence,
a special in-field journey to visit the area 51 museum, the last lap & finishing sequence.
Screen size 1920 x 1080.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Disclosure

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Hover Boards "Silver Surfer"

Grand Prix 4 Hover Boards "silver surfer" is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Hover Boards "silver surfer". Theme based off the movie "Back to the future."
with characters Marty McFly & the Doc, + throwing in the "silver surfer" (characters with hover boards)
Race against or with the 2016 F1 Drivers, Marty McFly, Doc or "The silver surfer" which will qualify last.
Come through the pack at a blinding pace with no mercy. Try competing against "The silver surfer."
with McFly or the Doc on a 20% lap distance to finish before him. Watch him closing in with the telemetry on the last few laps, exciting stuff.
Also good to watch just on AI (no driver mode) Screen size 1920 x 1080.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Hover Boards "silver surfer"

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Custom Hotrods

Grand Prix 4 Custom Hotrods is ready for download.

Welcome to Grand Prix 4 Custom Hotrods. Race your custom Hotrod around your
favorite track, not quite a rat rod but close, comes with V8 sounding engine, a quick mod on the original cars. Screen size 1920 x 1080.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Custom Hotrods

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Star Wars

Grand Prix 4 Star Wars is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Star Wars. Always use screen size 1920 x 1080. YouTube video shows last lap & finishing sequence.
personal setups for Melbourne are in gpsaves which are now for original tracks only. very easy even on ace level.
There's been some crude attempts at modding the millennium falcon here, maybe someone can help.
All the Star Wars greats have been included. The video shows last lap & finishing sequence. May the force be with you.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Star Wars

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 GTA

Grand Prix 4 GTA is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 GTA - Sanandreas.. This game should run as I have it from the GPxPatch use screen size 1920 x 1080. YouTube video shows last lap & finishing sequence.
Some of my personal setups are in gpsaves feel free. Yes, there are things that still need fixing, but overall ok for GTA.
All the main GTA Characters from Sanandreas version have been included to race against, also some GTA 4 & v5 Characters.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 GTA

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Olympic games

Grand Prix 4 Olympic games is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Olympic Games. Screen size is set to 1920 x 1080 for all themes.
Race win points system 100pts for race win, 2nd place 99pts etc; my personal setups are in gpsaves
There's a last race on ACE at Zandvoort saved in gpsaves.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Scorn

Grand Prix 4 Scorn is ready for download.ߣº¹¤æ£¬·Ç±ØÐè

Game theme diablo & doom combination.
screen size is set to 1920 x 1080 for all themes.
important instructions: when game is loaded, turn lights down, turn volume up! Click on the link below Õï¶ÏÄ£ 666

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 2001

Grand Prix 4 2001 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 2001 screen size 1920 x 1080.
The Original and best, now with all the trimmings, the latest GpxPatch.
Plus, all the telemetry & visual eye candy.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 2001

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 1993

Grand Prix 4 1993 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 1993 screen size 1920 x 1080.
The fabulous work of TomMK & associates, with all the trimmings, & the latest GpxPatch.
Plus, all the telemetry & visuals.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 1993

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 X1 Dynamic

Grand Prix 4 X1 Dynamic is ready for download.
Dynamic screenshot
Grand Prix 4 X1 Dynamic. YouTube video shows Dynamic helmet mode race start & a bit of the last lap & finishing sequence.
Screen size 1920 x 1080.The physics are set for maximum speed with a fair bit of grip.
Changes : New X1 cockpit with Dynamic helmet movement or load the Static wad (follow the read me thingy) for a equally enjoyable ride.
Static mode comes with lots of telemetry & nice graphics, but for me you just can't beat the dynamic head movement.

Previous [youtu.be]
New [youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 X1 Dynamic helmet + New X1 Cockpit.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 MotoGP 2016

Grand Prix 4 MotoGP 2016 upgrade 2 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 MotoGP 2016 theme upgrade Screen size 1920 x 1080. Based on 2016 riders.
YouTube clip starts on the grid plus a few corners to show the new lean angle & finishing sequence. personal setups for Melbourne are in gpsaves.
There's been some modding changes, & now the game is a pleasure to race. Changes include:
Improved shadows under bikes, 22 bikes with one colour scheme (only if the bike is modded to the helmet as one, then we can paint individual bikes)
Dynamic GP4 visor now separated from motoGP fairing front end which now has full lean angle adjustable in gpxPatch/GPxCLnfo/G-Force 1\panel.ini
(cockpit view, see youtube clip) Lean Angle set at 135 a slight lean angle would be 110 & if you want to take the skin off your knees 150.
New caution flags in game. Fonts, gfx style, displays & filters. new Loading screens, new Images, new Videos & sound. Things that need fixing:
Modding a bike shape onto the helmet (big job)(I)
Is it possible to make the helmet only tilt from side to side? instead of a forward radius?.(@)
Rotating wheels are the biggest problem, I have no solution. (O)
everybody is welcome to get on board with this and try to come up with something better.
I hope you enjoy the upgraded version with shadows & color.
If the people of the community can continue helping me with this ongoing project, I think we have a motoGP for GP4.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 MotoGP 2016 upgrade 2

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Canam Spider

Grand Prix 4 Canam Spider is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Canam Spider. Screen size 1920 x 1080. Based on 2016 drivers (now Riders)
YouTube video shows last lap & finishing sequence. Personal setups for Melbourne are in gpsaves.
There's been some crude attempts at modding here. Changes include:
Dynamic GP4 visor & handlebars (cockpit view) new cockpit rider view & bike rider.
New caution flags in game. Fonts, gfx style, displays & filters. new Loading screens, new Images, new Videos & sound.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Canam Spider

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 Custom Harley Choppers

Grand Prix 4 Custom Harley Choppers is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 Custom Harley Choppers. Race your custom trike thingy around your favorite track with passengers!
yes, that's right these passengers aren't scared of a little speed. No seatbelts here ha. Screen size 1920 x 1080. Based on 22 famous Harley riders.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Sylvester Stallone - Elvis Presley - Bruce Springsteen - Billy Joel - Elvis Costello - James Dean - Dan Akroyd - George Clooney - Brad Pitt
Harrison Ford - Evel Knievel - Elizabeth Taylor - Ann Margret - Tina Turner - Lou Reed - Steve McQueen - Marlon Brando - Jay Leno - Billy Idol - Brigitte Bardot - Pamela Anderson

Changes : 11 New Custom Choppers (Trikes) , new cockpit mode, new Tcam mode, new riders pictures, new commentary for snd, new Loading screens,
new replay logo, new Images, new Videos, GP2001_english-Samples & sound. Included is the first trial bonus option for GP4 load any of the three ACE champs
from GP4's LOAD option : (or run through a championship yourself) ACE from the back.chq ACE Qualify.chp ACE from pole.chq
Win the championship at Suzuka Japan with billy Idol (or who ever you choose) & receive instructions to find the hidden wad file containing two new bikes.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 Custom Harley Choppers

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 A1

Grand Prix 4 A1 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 A1 screen size 1920 x 1080.
Some work needed to fix things such as : Cockpit, some paint issues & Tyres in cockpit view.
Changes include new visor (cockpit view) New caution flags in game. Fonts, gfx style, temp & fuel display, sun glare filter. new Loading screens, new Images, new Videos.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 A1

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 TC Stockcar

Grand Prix 4 TC Stockcar is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 TC Stockcar. screen size 1920 x 1080.
Cockpit & some paint issues. Changes include: New visor (cockpit view) New caution flags in game.
Fonts, gfx style, temp & fuel display, sunglare filter, V8 engine sound. new Loading screens, new Images, new Videos new in car steering wheel.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 TC Stockcars

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 1955

Grand Prix 4 1955 "upgrade" is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 1955 second edition. Use screen size 1920 x 1080. YouTube video shows last lap & finishing sequence with bugs appearing on
the goggles as you complete laps, this is the old video. The new game has dynamic goggles with dynamic bug movement for 35% race distance.
An 85% themed game, 5 different types of 1955 style dynamic goggles to choose from, 5 wads included (replacer's visors so uncheck visors in game)
A slimtex picture has been added so you can choose what style of goggles you want, choose from No. 1 to No. 5 goggles after the game is loaded &
simply drop in the wad you want. You will now have dynamic bugs appearing with the goggles as you complete laps, for 35% of the race.
By selecting Bugs 1 to 20 in the gpxpdata GPxClnfo tab, you can choose how dirty your goggles will get.
I've included 1955 Adverts for about a 20% race distance, making for a very realistic drive in T-cam mode.
Game now has new 1955 style cockpit. lap 1 will begin with very slight bugs, 30% in will be like a locust plague!

Yes there are things that still need fixing such as: mirrors (Tcam) most paint issues have been resolved on car bodies. Overall, a great theme & tribute to the late & great.
All the greats have been included to race against.

3 teams of Mercedes W196
2 teams of Ferrari 555 Super Squalo
2 teams of Ferrari 4 cyl Works 555
2 teams of Maserati 250F 2.5 lt
2 teams of Offenhauser KK500 4.13 L

Changes include:

Other changes include : Fonts, gfx style, defpanel top, temp & fuel gauges, new lap counter,
new Driver pictures, sunglare filter, Speed_Trap, new commentary for snd, new Loading screens,
new replay logo, new Images, new Videos new in car steering wheel & Tcam wheel with leather gloves,
GP2001_english-Samples & sound.

[youtu.be] Grand Prix 4 1955

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 2014

Grand Prix 4 2014 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 2014. This game should run from the GPxPatch
use screen size 1920 x 1080. New video's & overlays.

[www.mediafire.com]

Grand Prix 4 1967

Grand Prix 4 1967 is ready for download.

Grand Prix 4 1967 The Ring Masters. all my gp4 themes are non csm & run in 1920 x 1080. Changes are:
driver selection images, track selection images, setup selection images, videos, some of the (GP2001_english) file,
the snd commentary (gpx) pnl for (gpx) also, samples folder & some cosmetic changes to the loading screens.

[www.mediafire.com]

Zero Point Series

Zero Point 1955

Zero Point 1955 is ready for download. use this as your READ ME.
This is a watch only physics setting. >>>>> Instructions : start GpxPatch hit ENTER then hit ENTER Watch video for visual.

Zero Point 1955 (non csm). Use screen size 1920 x 1080. Once in the game use your track and cam views to navigate the 22 cars.
Theme setting will always be Talladega Oval. Watch drivers try to make the finish line in a 400kph to 500kph short race.
Video clip of Fangio taking a tumble down the main straight & Ferrari's fly.

[youtu.be] Zero Point 1955

[app.box.com] Zero Point 1955

Zero Point 2014

Zero Point 2014 is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point 2014

[app.box.com] Zero Point 2014

Zero Point 1993

Zero Point 1993 is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point 1993

[app.box.com] Zero Point 1993

Zero Point Hover Boards

Zero Point Hover Boards is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point Hover Boards

[app.box.com] Zero Point Hover Boards

Zero Point MotoGP 2016

Zero Point motoGP 2016 is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point motoGP 2016

[app.box.com] Zero Point motoGP 2016

Zero Point 2001

Zero Point 2001 is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point 2001

[app.box.com] Zero Point 2001

Zero Point 2013

Zero Point 2013 is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point 2013

[app.box.com] Zero Point 2013

Zero Point GTA

Zero Point GTA is ready for download.

[youtu.be] ZERO POINT GTA

[app.box.com] (G)

Zero Point Star Wars

Zero Point Star Wars is ready for download.

NEW [youtu.be] Zero Point Star Wars
Previous [youtu.be] Zero Point Star Wars

[app.box.com] (G)

Zero Point Canam Spider

Zero Point Canam Spider is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point Canam Spider

[app.box.com] Zero Point Canam Spider

Zero Point Harley Choppers

Zero Point Custom Harley Choppers is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point Custom Harley Choppers

[app.box.com] Zero Point Custom Harley Choppers

Zero Point Olympic Games

Zero Point Olympic Games is ready for download.

[youtu.be] Zero Point Olympic Games

[app.box.com] Zero Point Olympic Games

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±

Edited 300 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2024 10:15AM by davegp4.
Re: GP4 Themes > 1955 rebuild (WIP) 1st pics
Date: October 28, 2015 04:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GP4 Themes > 1955 rebuild (WIP) 1st pics
Date: October 28, 2015 09:32PM
Posted by: torana_05
looks great mate, really like the 1955 one cant wait.

managed to get the 55 wad. working so it can be dropped into a new game.
I've been tweaking this theme for a good 8 months in between work & life duties.
Still some thing to sort but lets just get it out there.

cheers!(G)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2016 04:05PM by davegp4.
Re: GP4 Themes > Grand Prix 4 TC Stockcar Released!
Date: March 18, 2016 02:44PM
Hi people long time no upload! got everything working so here's a Stockcar theme cheers(G)
mediafire link 1st post(B)

Re: GP4 Themes > Grand Prix 4 A1 Released!
Date: April 16, 2016 04:09PM
Hello people of the community time to download this gloriously themed A1GP bundle cheers(G)
mediafire link 1st post(B)

Date: April 16, 2016 06:40PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thank you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: April 18, 2016 04:17AM
Posted by: kingdeuce86
Great work mate, I'll certainly be using some of these. Much appreciated.
Hello people of the community, yes may the force be with us, star wars the grand prix is here!
No rubber to tarmac here, were flying! yes that's right fly your weird looking jet thingy around your favourite course.
check out the you tube clip then if your into that download from the mediafire link.
when I get around to it I'm switching from pics to clips, just give a better feel how I've got the game running.
Cheers & may the force be with you(G) (Doug check out your helmets)

Cheers schuey I'm just posting the 2013 Gambler vid, check this one out!(I)

OMG! @#$%& work my friend! Congratulations!!! Thank you!
The star wars-theme is really impressing! Congratulations (Y)!
WoW.... What a crazy idea !! hot fantastic work. I love it. But yes ..... This Guy is mad (Y)

I had a look to the video! Yeah, that's just crazy but so much fun to watch and I guess also a lot of work! Congrats! That's a very original idea! (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crazy idea, looks amazing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

yes love all those comments keep them coming, just working on something
out of this world with the star wars theme(G)

Grand Prix 4 Star Wars Gambler theme is ready for download.
Check the you tube clip first post(G)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2016 04:01PM by davegp4.
Canam Spider theme up the top(I)
download it play it love it(G)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy