GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
If no-one else wants the slots, lets put Montenegro back in, with Mirko Vukcevic, Number 18 and some Firestones. I am fairly happy to let someone else take the position if people want to come in though.

Was there any confirmation as to if there's going to be some tweaking done to season length?
And I can do a trackpack as per the GPGSL if needs be. Both me and Tobi have a "suitable track list" we can provide to everyone to pick tracks from. I'd rather not commit to too much pre-season work right now as I've got a lot going on, but I'll see what I can do.

_________________________________________________

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 03:07PM by truecrysis.
Australia will continue



Retro liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Bulgaria is out. I dont seem to find time to follow this as I wish. It is better that someone more motivated enters the game. I have the following conditions:
- I'll "sell" the team preferably to someone who continues as Bulgaria in the following seasons;
- If no manager is interested in my slot, I'll continue to manage it until someone suitable comes in (or game masters kick me out :))
Any plans for updating the GPG Nations Cup Wikia?

If needed i can help, since i love to see it done.

-----------------------------------------------------



I was the one updating, but my spare time now is not enough to edit it, if you want I would be very pleased to see it getting updated once again



GPGNC:Team Brazil owner and Driver
GPGSL: M.M. MotorSports owner
Team UAE will continue.
Final mod version, including all updates [www.mediafire.com]



Some mods
::: F1 1996 ::: F1 2002 ::: F1 2007 ::: F1 2011 ::: F1 2013 ::: F1 2015 :::

Some other stuff ::: Some more other stuff
San Marino will race for S6







natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was the one updating, but my spare time now is
> not enough to edit it, if you want I would be very
> pleased to see it getting updated once again


I've been update a few pages in the wiki, but i have some doubts/problems with them:
* The main page i can't move Ireland from section "Former Teams";
* in Season 5 page i don't known how to format the table "Complete Results of Season 5" with colours, and center the numbers in some rows;
* Can't make a page for the Season 5 champion;
* In the Records section, in the "Most Wins" i can't order the teams form most wins to less...
* Updated the active teams pages without problems.

Any help?

-----------------------------------------------------



X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> * The main page i can't move Ireland from section
> "Former Teams" Fixed ;

> * in Season 5 page i don't known how to format the
> table "Complete Results of Season 5" with colours,
> and center the numbers in some rows; Fixed

> * Can't make a page for the Season 5 champion fixed;

> * In the Records section, in the "Most Wins" i
> can't order the teams form most wins to less... Didn't understood what to do



It's because the former teams and current teams are in format of templates, you have to edit the template itself for it to change in the first page, gonna fix it to you

Are all the teams pages up to date? with points, wins, etc?



GPGNC:Team Brazil owner and Driver
GPGSL: M.M. MotorSports owner



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2017 02:53AM by natasp.
natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> X_Acto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > * The main page i can't move Ireland from
> section
> > "Former Teams" Fixed ;
>
> > * in Season 5 page i don't known how to format
> the
> > table "Complete Results of Season 5" with
> colours,
> > and center the numbers in some rows; Fixed
>
> > * Can't make a page for the Season 5 champion
> fixed;
>
> > * In the Records section, in the "Most Wins" i
> > can't order the teams form most wins to less...
> Didn't understood what to do
>

When you open the page the order isn't from more wins to less wins.
For exemple, UAE have two wins and it's on the end of the table, despite some countries have just one win and have a better classification in the table.


> It's because the former teams and current teams
> are in format of templates, you have to edit the
> template itself for it to change in the first
> page, gonna fix it to you

Thank you for all the fixes. Never managed it alone... ;-)

> Are all the teams pages up to date? with points,
> wins, etc?

Yes! All the teams are updated with comments, points, GP's, FF... Probably some mistakes with drivers names, probably with Scotland, because of all the changes in the season.

I have to finish the records pages for:
* Most Poles;
* Most Fastest Laps;
* Most Podiums;
* Most Points.


-----------------------------------------------------







Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2017 10:26AM by X_Acto.
Paulo,

Regarding the records page, just update the numbers and the last gp that it occurred and I'll fix the order later, have to do with the source code, so it's a little complex to explain, the table doesn't update itself alone, we have to change it manually

I saw that Brazil total points on its's own page is wrong, could you check for all the teams?



GPGNC:Team Brazil owner and Driver
GPGSL: M.M. MotorSports owner
About the records pages i haven't found the time yet to update the "more points" page. I hope i can find some time during next week.

Is highly probable that are some mistakes in the one or two teams pages.
Maybe if all the Nations Managers could check their own team pages and see if everything is correctly updated, that will be a great help.

-----------------------------------------------------



Updated Nations Cup Season 6 Provisional Entry List



Just waiting on confirmation from kedy89 on whether or not he'll be continuing on into Season 6 with Team Germany, and from FNC7 in regards to confirming his entry.



GPG_Nations_Cup schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Updated Nations Cup Season 6 Provisional Entry
> List
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Just waiting on confirmation from kedy89 on
> whether or not he'll be continuing on into Season
> 6 with Team Germany, and from FNC7 in regards to
> confirming his entry.

Oh...

_________________________________________________

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Is there an estimated date for the livery deadline? I want to paint something, so I'm trying to organize myself. Just a time estimate would be enough. Thanks!


GPGSL: S6 ART Tester (9th), S7 ART Driver (18th), S8-10 ONE Driver (3rd, 12th, 7th) S11 MPR Driver (TBS)
GPGNC: Team Uruguay Manager
Follow me and there will be cake!
I'll keep the team, but won't do any mod, track preparation, perf, activity check and tables work any longer. I'll stay on the board for rules related stuff.



Some mods
::: F1 1996 ::: F1 2002 ::: F1 2007 ::: F1 2011 ::: F1 2013 ::: F1 2015 :::

Some other stuff ::: Some more other stuff
natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paulo,
>
> Regarding the records page, just update the
> numbers and the last gp that it occurred and I'll
> fix the order later, have to do with the source
> code, so it's a little complex to explain, the
> table doesn't update itself alone, we have to
> change it manually
>
> I saw that Brazil total points on its's own page
> is wrong, could you check for all the teams?

I think i correct all the team's pages.
There were a few mistakes in some of them. I hope now thay are all okay.

Can you (or someone else) update the more points page, please? Right now i don's have the enough time to do it.
All the rest is (hopelly) updated...

-----------------------------------------------------



Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there an estimated date for the livery
> deadline? I want to paint something, so I'm trying
> to organize myself. Just a time estimate would be
> enough. Thanks!

+1. It would be great to know the deadline (any kind of). I've got some unplanned real life busies lately, so I'd like to know how much time do I have to paint either a complicated (more time to spend), or a simple one (all-red in one click ;)) liverie for the Team Russia.


___________________________________________________________________________
For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here:[docs.google.com]
Team Indonesia confirming that we'll run Yokohama tyres, & the driver will be Nico Saputra (& number 26 ;-))




Fan of the Far East & all their drivers / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy