GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
truecrysis Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for the mistakes/retirements. This race
> actually had a slightly higher rate than any of
> the tests I did on this track, I don't know why...
> Hopefully its not classed as too many, it
> certainly made the race interesting.

Yeah, 1 retirement too many ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Only had to watch 5 mins. P**sed off at the wasted boost there. Maybe be better off with one of Yuji Ide's relatives in the car. You'd better at least contemplate committing harakiri, Iraha. Absolute no excuse for that.

I wouldn't have minded if it weren't for the boost...

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
That was brilliant! Absolutely stunning race and coverage! And those last laps! Holy mother of f***! It was actually tense, as if it were an iRacing race!

Fantastic battle, kudos to Scotland and Germany. And of course Wales. What a race. Phew. I need to breathe.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Rd 13 - Italy - Official Results

Rd 13 - Italy - Official Standings Table

Team China

With Wales taking the victory in Italy, that makes our DNF hurt alot more than we thought it did. With 4 rounds left, it's going to be a fantastic battle between us for the title. As long as we don't lose out on too many points and try our best to finish ahead of Wales in each round, it may just be enough for us to take our first Nations Cup crown. We'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

Monaco

Stellar drive by Grimaldi from midfield up to Top 5. Good job man !

With no points spent 14th place is just what we deserved. Hope for a strong finish of the season.
Finland
I'm amazed to say that's our best finish of the season, it's just not been good enough from us.
Team Ireland

We're slipping down to the standings, but that doesn't mean we're disappointed. More to come from next races for us. Currently we're 11th, just outside the Top 10.
Nice to see we can still fight for P3 in championship standings even after a DNF

Round 13 Activity Check

Two players were inactive for the period over which Round 13 was held:

Twigster151 (Scotland) - 3rd warning
Briere (Canada) - 2nd warning

1st warning - 50/50 quali/race penalty
2nd warning - 100/100 quali/race penalty
3rd warning - 250/250 quali/race penalty + slot open to other users

All penalties shall be applied in round 14. Appeals should be sent to kedy89 and/or posted on this thread for notification.

GPG Nations Cup Round 14 - Portuguese GP - Portimao

The performance deadline for Round 14 at Portimao is the end of Saturday 12th November. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 14 - Portuguese GP - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

1 - UAE GP - Yas Marina - 0% Winner: China
2 - Singapore GP - Marina Bay - 0% Winner: Wales
3 - Australian GP - Surfers Paradise - 0% Winner: China
4 - Japanese GP - Motegi - 20% Winner: Bulgaria
5 - Chinese GP - Zhuhai - 0% Winner: Brazil
6 - Montenegro GP - Brno - 0% Winner: Brazil
7 - Bulgarian GP - Hungaroring - 0% Winner: San Marino
8 - Dutch GP - Assen - 0% Winner: Monaco
9 - Welsh GP - Donington Park - 60% Winner: Germany
10 - French GP - Le Mans Bugatti - 30% Winner: Monaco
11 - German GP - Hockenheimring - 0% Winner: Netherlands
12 - Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 50% Winner: Germany
13 - Italian GP - Monza - 0% Winner: Wales
14 - Portuguese GP - Portimao - 0%
15 - Canadian GP - Watkins Glen - 0%
16 - Mexican GP - Mexico City - 0%
17 - Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 20%

Looks like we're back to 21 teams after the 3rd penalty for Scotland. Not sure what we can do though since we don't have any teams left in the waiting list.

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Looks like we're back to 21 teams after the 3rd
> penalty for Scotland. Not sure what we can do
> though since we don't have any teams left in the
> waiting list.

Reduce engine power and increase reliability failures for Scotland until someone show up?

-----------------------------------------------------

I feel like the issue will be addressed as I imagine next race there will be 2 slots open but... Depending on what the rules are around people already kicked out this season, I can re-enter Montenegro if that helps (with points reset naturally)? If people want to keep it similar to the GPGSL then I can stay out and I assume 250/250 penalty will just be used as in the rules. Considering I've been booted out once already, I'd understand if it was preferred that I couldn't enter again.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2016 01:23PM by truecrysis.
The rules :
Activity
[...]
3rd window missed: 250/250 quali/race penalty + slot open to other users + an deduction of 5 championship points
-If no user takes a slot after a 3rd window is missed, a penalty of 250/250 is applied until the slot is filled.

As of Connor re-entry that's not crystal clear in the rules but for me you've been kicked out for inactivity and unfortunately you can't come back until next season.

Your TV coverages are welcome anyway, this helps the series to keep going on. Would love to help but I just have no time for it in any way unfortunately.

numcars will happen, simply to reduce my workload.

Also seeing your quote Eric, I don't think the point deduction ever was applied to anyone, neither for 2nd nor 3rd warning.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yep, never was applied

Also, I intend to stay away from the NC Board until next year if it's okay, still have a lot of problems to fix here in home

But I do enter the forum everyday so I'll stay around, the championship is most over to us, but we still have 4 races with max boost, so lets see what happens

We have some work to do

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
EricMoinet schrieb:
> The rules :
>
> Activity
> [...]
> 3rd window missed: 250/250 quali/race penalty +
> slot open to other users + an deduction of 5
> championship points
> -If no user takes a slot after a 3rd window is
> missed, a penalty of 250/250 is applied until the
> slot is filled.
>
>
> As of Connor re-entry that's not crystal clear in
> the rules but for me you've been kicked out for
> inactivity and unfortunately you can't come back
> until next season.
>
> Your TV coverages are welcome anyway, this helps
> the series to keep going on. Would love to help
> but I just have no time for it in any way
> unfortunately.

I actually agree fully, if it was up to me I wouldn't be letting myself back in ;)

I will try and get some more coverages where I can, although my November/December is pretty full. If things move along quickly enough I may be able to to run Round 15.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy