GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
15th? That isn't great. Tough race ahead, but hopefully we can go flat out & make a few positions up. Look out for some great overtakes ;-)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
France
The French are very content with 8th in qualifying....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Rain damaged our session. Hopefully we can recover in the race.

My GPGSL Career
GPG Nations Cup Rd 12 Belgian GP - Race Day

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2016 09:16AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPG Nations Cup Rd 12 Belgian GP Official Qualifying Result

(Sorry about not posting this before uploading the race coverage)

Finland
Good for Antero to grab some points today, very important that we actually achieve something this season. Not too much longer until we can try to regroup ahead of next season, we're just looking for anything we can at this point.
neat

should do some further testing with video recording settings, 90min to watch for a 45min race.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Gutted, really gutted!
Our strategy was to pull at the top then try to hang up our contenders as long as possible.
Obviously it didn't pay off.
Gutted, really gutted!

Satisfied with a podium in the end, yet wondering what could've been! 2nd was definately within our reach. However an early mistake in Eau Rouge cost us 2 places, to Portugal and China. Happy to make up for this mistake in an absolute awesome double overtake in the busstop! Saw a chance for one car and while doing it reacted to China that was surprised by San Marino. Did everything we could to try and get by San Marino but they managed to keep the car very wide across the track!

kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> neat
>
> should do some further testing with video
> recording settings, 90min to watch for a 45min
> race.

Yeah I downloaded the vids from Youtube and watched in x2 the speed ^^ I couldn't bear it being so slow. Otherwise good recording and action packed race! But the speed was horrendous.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake schrieb:
> Yeah I downloaded the vids from Youtube and
> watched in x2 the speed ^^ I couldn't bear it
> being so slow. Otherwise good recording and action
> packed race! But the speed was horrendous.

You can speed up the videos on youtube as well ^^

Some mods
Team China

4th for Cheng is a great result after starting from 9th on the grid. And with all 3 of our nearest title rivals having scored no points it has allowed us to extend our lead in the championship. So for us, this weekend was a successful one. Only 5 rounds left to go till we can take our first Nations Cup title, but anything is still possible so we're not quite secured yet.

As for the video coverage, since it was my first attempt at it I thought it was pretty good. But I do agree on making it faster, so I'll look into this for next time.

Dont have time to watch video, so skipped straight to the results screen. 20th and a DNF for Jean Girard and Team France. Not good.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Another poor race for Bulgaria. Definitely not our season so far.
Mullet345 schrieb:
> As for the video coverage, since it was my first
> attempt at it I thought it was pretty good. But I
> do agree on making it faster, so I'll look into
> this for next time.

1s ingame should match 1s realtime, else it gets unbearable to watch. Should make your tests using rainy weather, if you get it working there it'll also work for dry races.

Some mods
5th in the race! Finally some good races for a change...

-----------------------------------------------------

Team Ireland

11th was decent result, but somehow it was difficult of a rain that hindered us. Well we'll focus for next one and not waste too much of a time for us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2016 07:55PM by Bandon23.
9th is a good result, we didn't had a full boost, so to be able to score some points is okay, from now onwards is full boost every race
Happy with points for 7th. Up 10 places really since we were 17th on lap 1. Well done to Finland, we couldn't past you at all. Real excellent driving there, & especially to take advantage of Brazil's issues to pass South Korea. Truly inspired. On to the next one

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Finally a good result for us. Looks like it was a close finish for P2 (I admit I couldn't watch 1 and a half hours of video coverage)

Given what we could have achieved with full boost, that was kinda dissapointing. Even with rain we definitely thought we were gonna have an impact. Oh well.

Great coverage, shame about the slow speed but as many, by putting it to 2x speed it looks almost normal, bar the engines being a little high pitched.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy