GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
X_Acto schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely not our season...

same here...

2000 boost points, retired from 2nd and 1st :-(. Pretty much no point bothering any further.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
We could probably be in a championship fighting position, but man we're just not making the line often enough, nor high enough when we do.
Big crash for Team Singapore. Not the way for them to go out, and it's even more painful since that makes it 6 retirements from 7 races for them.

As for our race, 5th is a pretty good result. Our lead in the championship will increase a bit, so that's at least one good thing to come out of this round.

BTW, what does the retirement reasons translate to in English? I think the first is Didn't Finish, but not sure what the other one translate into.

Team France will happily leave the Hungaroring with an 8th place finish.... Au revoir....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Mullet345 schrieb:
> Big crash for Team Singapore. Not the way for them
> to go out, and it's even more painful since that
> makes it 6 retirements from 7 races for them.
>
> As for our race, 5th is a pretty good result. Our
> lead in the championship will increase a bit, so
> that's at least one good thing to come out of this
> round.
>
> BTW, what does the retirement reasons translate to
> in English? I think the first is Didn't Finish,
> but not sure what the other one translate into.

Added the results pics in spoilers (open them in a new tab to get them to show) to the race post.
Nicht = Didn't finish
Getriebe = Gearbox

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Happy with 1 point, considering there was absolutely no pace ... with our start and the retirements we should have been fighting for P6 not P10!

Great battles with France and Japan tho!

Really, and really looking forward to the next race. We will shine there!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Singapore is totally devastated by the result ....
So close to points with very little boost. Nice fight with Netherlands at the end there

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Team Ireland

We're very happy to finish 2nd, great race and proud of what we achieved by getting a podium for Ireland.
That was expected, a shame for Singapore though, they cant catch a break

:-(
If we had less of these problems, failures, mistakes, maybe we'd be a slight bit further up.. full boost gone into white smoke from the Getriebe. And I told my guys to avoid getting a German gearbox too..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I guess Singapore will need a new driver after such a crash.

I am formally announcing that for NEXT season in GPGNC, i wish to cut my allegiances to the French, and become the USA.... Any issues with this, whoever is ruling GPGNC these days???!! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Donald Trump will not allow it, he's the one behind our organization ;)

I don't see any problem with this change

Average race, which judging by how many boosts were used, is something we should be thankful for.

Maybe for the next one we could be a little more radical...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Yay ! Points
Dumb strategy on my behalf

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
kedy89 Wrote:
> Mullet345 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BTW, what does the retirement reasons translate
> to
> > in English? I think the first is Didn't Finish,
> > but not sure what the other one translate into.
>
>
> Nicht = Didn't finish
> Getriebe = Gearbox

Guess I was right with the first one. Gearbox=Transmission Failure right? Just want to get that cleared up for when I do the tables.

Just been thinking. With Team Scotland looking most likely to get a 3rd penalty, what do we do regarding the next entry on the waiting list? I think I asked the person next on the list if he still intended to take part in the series, but there's a possibility he won't be able to take it. So if no one can take it, would that mean Scotland stays on until someone says they would like to take part?

shep34 Wrote:
> I am formally announcing that for NEXT season in
> GPGNC, i wish to cut my allegiances to the French,
> and become the USA.... Any issues with this,
> whoever is ruling GPGNC these days???!! LOL

I see nothing wrong with this for Season 6. If you take USA, then Team France can be taken over by EricMoinet (unless he decides to keep with Monaco). Only thing that gets carried over will be the #4 as that is the number you chose to use (unless you decide to change number to anything else that's not being used asides from #10 as that's UAE's number (currently not being used since UAE is the reigning champion)).

The driver from Team Singapore has been discharged from the hospital this morning.

This is what he had to say about the crash.
" The car on my inside came in like a torpedo. Honestly what are we doing here?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy