TGF1DRIVER Track Building 2015 - Circuit de Charade 1972

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
After more than 3 years I just wanted to let you know that this project is still not dead. MAYBE I will go on with it somewhere in 2019, but I was busy with other projects (cars and other things outside GP4) nearly all the time. I'm still not sure if personal life allows me to go on with learning how to build a GP4 track, but I will try my best to find some time, but I can definetely not promise you anything! My biggest dream concerning GP4 is that we will have someday all historical F1 tracks at least as beta versions to play in GP4, and the track which are too long or big for the game as a shorter version such as Kleine Nordschleife for example. But there is at least a little hope that Charade 1972 will be ready as a beta version somewhere in 2019. :-) (Y) I wish everyone of you a happy Christmas and happy final 10 days to the holidays! ;-) (Y)

Your TGF1DRIVER
Hello guys. Anyone interested in finishing this project? I would give the files to someone else if he or she will finish the project. If interst, please pn. Thanks!
Hello guys. Next attempt in 2021. In the next months I will try to put a team of 5 to 10 interested modders together, probably with people from outside the GPG community as well. We will focus on Charade 1972 and Charade modern layout and Hockenheimring/Kurpfalzring 50s/60s clockwise and anticlockwise first. I will manage everything and distribute tasks and doing some beta testing as well then. People who are interested here are invited to comment and offer their help. Together we can make it, put the tracks won't be finished next week. Last time I was not really realistical when I published a list with 50 or 60 different tracks. I want to start very small right now. Maybe we can use Atticus' Hockenheimring 1968 as a base for the older Hockenheimring layout then and learn to do the tasks for Charade then. I wish you all the best for the summer guys, stay healthy and see you soon with hopefully good news according the comeback of my track building project.

Cheers!

Your TGF1DRIVER :-) (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy