Request permission to authors for publication Mod Gp 4 2015

Posted by clay 
Hi to all,

With this message, ask a permission to authors for published the mod Gp 4 2015; it is understood that this mod is only my personal, and not found anywhere else, I'd love to share it with others, and make it available to all.

If the permissions are denied, patience, does not matter, of course, the mod will not be published anywhere, because I consider myself a person correct.

I await any authorizations and considerations, the authors concerned.

Thanks to all.

Bye
Clay.
How about you post a list of the relevant authors and outline the content of the mod. Is it CSM or a wad? The majority of users on this site are only too happy to share their work around the community, however there are some exceptions. Therefore it would be of value for you to list the content so the creators can make a decision on your right to publish. Meanwhile, as I already said in my pm to you, you do not have permission at this point in time to disseminate the mod and I respectfully ask on behalf of the original creators of the work that you do not do so. That is all, (thread under moderation).

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yes, i agree fully to put the authors of all the work done so far and that make this mod, for my part there is no problem to do so; the mod is not CSM, but a normal mod, when I find a bit of time, I put the names of the authors of the cars and everything else.

For the moment, thank you everyone.

Bye
Clay.
disseminate ????......lol

F1Dev
disseminate ????......lol
to spread, publish, distribute, circulate, disperse. You learn something new every day.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
thanks sherlock...I have google, can't stop now , I need to disseminate the butter on my toast. :-)

F1Dev
I just asked my girlfriend to disseminate her legs.....she looked at me kinda strange.....

F1Dev
ramf1v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just asked my girlfriend to disseminate her
> legs.....she looked at me kinda strange.....

hahaha... if it is beautiful and friendly, why do not you try? ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
If it's your girlfriend you can disseminate everything you want with her.

Ha ha! Best tread in 2015 so far. Thanks Mortal and ramf1v, that just made my day.
The best "spread" for 2015 is.....

F1Dev

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2015 12:32PM by ramf1v.
Hi to all,

Dutiful thanks to the authors of the car: RSCT Excalibur,
for the tracks. the forum of Gp4forever and Jcaranti and Josekast for helmets also, and for helmets again: Pummbo, Davice Hill

And special thamks for all, i hope don't forget nobody and if i have forget i am ready to put the name here.

For the HAAS, test car of yellow colour, thanks to Bruno Duarte (BRUDU.)

Bye
Clay.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2015 04:06PM by clay.
clay écrivait:
> Hi to all,
>
> Dutiful thanks to the authors of the car: RSCT
> Excalibur,

Sorry but you didn't ask me.... and I don't know what you want to do. If it is not a CSM mod, do you want to release a wad with all F1 2015 cars? If yes, I think that everyone knows how to put cars into a wad.
So, please could you be more precise with your project if it is not a CSM mod?
What do you want to release? If it concerns only F1 2015 cars, they are available for everyone, here: [www.grandprixgames.org] No need to compile them into a wad if it doesn't bring anything new...

So, could you be more precise with the files you want to share, like:

F1 cars: authors?
Tyres: author?
Steering wheel: author?
Helmet shape: Author?
Helmet textures: Author(s)?
Physics: author?
Performance file: Author?
Engine Sounds: Author?
Visors: Author?
Hud: Author?

Etc...

Thanks ;-)

Edit: Anyway, regarding the GP4 rules, you don't need permission, as long as you don't modify the original files:

Permission policy rule
* FILE(S) that has been released in public by the author of the file gives automatic permission to use his file in a mod, league, .... as long the file keep like it is and don't get modified !!!! Credits for the file in a mod & league is a MUST !!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2015 01:56AM by Excalibur.
Ok then I renounce the publication, and to ask permission, for the rest I will make personal use, I would pray Mortal if it deems necessary, to remove this post; the resignation is due to the fact, that there are many to ask permission, and it is sufficient that one person does not consent, and it is very easy this happens for non publish the mod, so my resignation is due to this

Thank you all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2015 02:12AM by clay.
Clay you don't need permissions, just give credits...disseminate the word (H)

F1Dev
clay écrivait:
> Ok then I renounce the publication, and to ask
> permission, for the rest I will make personal use,
> I would pray Mortal if it deems necessary, to
> remove this post.
>
> Thank you all.

Sorry if there is a misunderstood. The aim of my previous post was not to discourage you to do something. Just that I didn't understand what you wanted to do with the files.
If you could make things clearer, we could understand what is your project and what you mean by "GP4 2015 Mod" ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Excaliobur and @ramf1v

don't worry is all ok, is not necessary to ask sorry, is all ok; unfortunatley i can don't a CSM mod, but can be very interesting, yes is really that all the people know how to do a simples mod, normal, but i wanted to be selfless and groped to do good for everyone; ok i try to give the permission for people and list of Excalibur, i like to be a correct person, and never to publish a mod, without permission or nobody answer if yes or no, i have thi desire, of to be useful.

I can say that for now, the mod is wonderful and thanks again for the authors, and a great works.

Thanks

Bye
Clay.
Hi to all,

soon will asking the permission complete to all the authors, for public release this mod how in the list of Excalibur, if only one permisison will be denied, the mod don't will be released.

With Best Wishes.

Bye
Clay.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2015 01:23AM by clay.
definitively renounce asking permission to the authors, because I found a sale on ebay several illegal mods until the year 2014 at these links:

[www.ebay.it]

and here:

[www.ebay.it]

Shame very very shame peoples without shame!!!!

Even if I could get permits, certainly the mod 2015, would end up for sale on ebay and I do not want this, we people who are getting rich illegally is a shame they are strongly indignant and disappointed
Sorry, not a matter of selfishness, the mod's my business and solely for strictly personal.

Thanks to all i am really very sad.

Bye
Clay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy