GP4 community census proposal

Posted by sergio_poletti 
Re: GP4 community census proposal
Date: March 22, 2015 04:28PM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
2: but this must be applied on all games i play... time is short...
3: hi res textures updates mainly on 90s tracks. Some converted tracks in the past. Performance files for GP2 2011 mod.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Date: March 25, 2015 03:35AM
Posted by: AustinF1
Have just setup my GP4 on my makeshift simulator after a few years of it collecting dust. Have also just downloaded and setup some of the tracks that have been made over the years since GP4 came out. I am 60 years of age and have a 26 year old and a 5 year old (Believe it or not) who also enjoy my GP4. We still run it on my 2005 bought HP XP SP2 box with an AMD Athelon 64/2 processor, 2 GIG Ram, and nVideo GForce 8400GS video board with a Momo Logitec Wheel/Pedals. I do have troubles with some of the newer tracks crashing and such and wonder if a newer and faster Win 7 PC upgraded would serve me better(?).

Always looking for more feedback.
Thanks, Colonel
Date: March 31, 2015 02:22PM
Posted by: davegp4
1# I never get to driver the thing cause Im always tweaking it! ha hahot now back to my next theme, oh yes 51

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy