GP4 laptop mod insert disc

Posted by heka01 
GP4 laptop mod insert disc
Date: March 11, 2015 08:43PM
Posted by: heka01
Hello,

I have a problem with the GP4 laptop mod 2014. The game starts normally but asks for the disc. I tried to install the encrypted nocd, but it did nothing. How should I solve my problem?

//Heka
Re: GP4 laptop mod insert disc
Date: March 11, 2015 09:14PM
Posted by: mortal
Are you using the nocd from the downloads area? Has the official patch been installed? Tried the full patched game ready iso from GP4Central?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 11, 2015 10:18PM
Posted by: rookie26
heka01 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the GP4 laptop mod 2014. The
> game starts normally but asks for the disc. I
> tried to install the encrypted nocd, but it did
> nothing. How should I solve my problem?
>
> //Heka

I think you don't have a DVD Drive on your Notebook, right?
Date: March 12, 2015 12:09AM
Posted by: ChrisJ
You can simply mount any ISO (straight away if you're on Windows 8 or higher) or create a virtual drive, that solves it!

best regards
chris
Date: March 12, 2015 09:24AM
Posted by: mckey415
The problem is that you don't have CD/DVD drive in your laptop. I've experienced the same problems after I installed the game and replaced exe with decrypted and no-cd patched one. Seems that no-cd patch requires physical presence of DVD drive in your computer. If you don't have one at all no-cd patch do not works. The solution is to mount ISO file with the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: March 12, 2015 08:05PM
Posted by: heka01
Thank you for your replies. I do not hav a disk drive on my laptop. I´ll try to get some virtual disk mounting software to mount the iso. Any tips on this since daemon tools seem to be payware now?
Date: March 12, 2015 08:32PM
Posted by: raceheart
virtual CloneDrive is for free
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy