Looking for Modeller's, Texturer's (anything on graphical side)

Posted by the_schofe 
Hello all,

I'm very new here (yesterday) but already I can see the level of quality in the mods for this game.

Myself, I am a physics creator for Assetto Corsa. I have multiple sets of physics ready to go or at 90% completion. However there is a distinct lack of modellers on the formula side on AC. And the ones that are there lack the high quality standards.

I was chatting about this with a friend and he showed me the MP4-30 model from this site. It and all the other models I have seen here looked amazing and to be done so quick after the real car was shown :-o

I was very impressed obviously and so here I am. There is currently two people in this group, we do not have a name, we have not released anything yet. But you will have to trust us with that. (If you want to verify the quality of my work, download AC and I can send you a version). What we need are people for the graphics. Models, LOD's, Textures and Skins. There are some great modders on here and if you are interested just reply here or pm me. (If that's a function here)

Just a quick 'job description' :)
One 120k poly model, 60k interior, 60k exterior
Four LOD's for performance
AO mapping
Wire-framing the car
Texture work
Importing into the game.
Setting up in car dials or readouts.
Creating skins

The car we decide to make will be a joint decision between all members of the group with a heavy focus on formula cars. However I already have 100% finished F1 2015 physics That I can tweak to suit any car on the grid.

Any more questions reply here and I will try to get back to you
I have just branched out into skinning for Assetto Corsa and have created 3 seperate skins so far:

Racedepartment.com

Sounds like a good project and would love to do some more skinning. Would need templates and the UV layouts to be completed (along with AO pass). I might be able to help with these as I use 3ds Max + Vray/Mental Ray
Nice. Thanks for replying :)

Edit: just looked at the skins on RD. they look great. But obviously a modeller is needed before I can say yes :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 03:43PM by the_schofe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy