GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
I vote for cheeseburgers in the brake room.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Good grief, have I just lost a driver?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nah, only demoted to bake pizzas for the whole GPGSL gang.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Really looking forward to the up coming race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Announcement Regarding Future

It's a really bittersweet moment to have call a hiatus on my GPGSL driving career for the moment. Bitter as it's always a lot of fun to be involved and I will miss out on taking you all on each round, but very sweet as I need to 'take a sabbatical' as at 5.27pm on 14 January 2016 my first son was born!

I will be focussing all of my efforts and attention on being the best dad I can be, and whilst the workload of taking part in GPGSL is fairly minimal (at least as a driver - more on that in a sec), the last couple of months have shown that with my focus needing to be elsewhere posting even once a fortnight is a challenge.

Big thanks to everyone who takes the time and energy to compile the mods, run the races, look after the tables etc etc - you guys make this series work and provide a lot of fun and entertainment for everyone. It is a huge amount of work and your efforts are much appreciated by everyone that takes part.

Thanks also to Jack (did you get my PM from a week or two ago?) for the chance to drive the JHR and Dan previously for the chance to test the MPR.

GO JHR!!
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Several of you know already, but the Mills household expanded last Feb.
Due to a ctrl+c execution, it's happened again.

Baby No.2 due May 3rd/4th 2016.

And yes, if it comes on the 4th it will have Han Solo or Luke as a middle name...

Congrats Gareth! :) A fertile season has cometh, at least on a different track type LOL.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2016 01:37AM by danm.
Congrats to you two.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Woo! Huge congrats to both of you guys! Sad to see you go Gareth, even if it is for a while, but it's totally understandable and reasonable and we'll surely be waiting for you when you have the time.

Dan, please, please don't name him Ben. Just don't. ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
TheVSATrooper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SchueyFan Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In 7 runnings at 3 different tracks (Indy,
> Laguna
> > Seca and Road America), the US round of GPGSL
> has
> > seen 7 different winners!
>
> Okay. I know GP4 is a lottery, but I'm not sure
> we're gonna have an 8th different winner

I am the only previous winner still racing ... so I hope you are right ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Congrats dad's! May you be blessed by these little miracles :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Congrats guys, both of you. Sorry to see you leave Gareth but understandable. Have a nice time with your little boy.

Congratz ladz.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Congrats, new dad!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Congratulations to both of you. It's always great news. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

With so much bad news in the real world, always nice to hear some good news for good people! Congrats to Dan and Gareth on the incoming and arrived children!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congrats guys!

Dan, I'd be disappointed if you didn't call them Greedo...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
great stuff guys, gratz :-)(Y)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Big up to the daddies. Hope all goes well for you and the families.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy