gp4 resolution issue

Posted by raceheart 
gp4 resolution issue
Date: February 20, 2015 10:09PM
Posted by: raceheart
after my pc crash, i had to buy at least a new monitor aswell. It's a Philips lcd 196V4LAB2/00 widescreen and now i've got the problem, that all is stretched in gp4, because if the 16:9 format :( . I'm using a 1366x768 resolution for my gp4 f1graphics, but ingame there's always 640x480 and everything is messed up in the main menu a.s.o. So how can i solve it, that the resolution changes ingame to 1366x768 aswell to get everything working good again? another thing is, my new videocard is a geforce gtx 760 and it seemes that there are no really changes between my old geforce 8600 gt videocard and the new one with gddr 3 and dx11. did i missed something in the settings? it would be great, if someone can help me to solve the problems.
Re: gp4 resolution issue
Date: February 21, 2015 12:56AM
Posted by: n00binio
I think the resolution issue is due to the graphics card. I had a similar problem once after installing new nvidia drivers. Iirc i had to play around with the settings concerning stretching and size of the monitor in the nvidia system setting to fix it. I can't say much more atm as I'm currently working with a laptop and the settings for screen size etc are different in that case.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: February 21, 2015 09:07AM
Posted by: davegp4
try changing the size in the cfg file(I)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Date: February 21, 2015 01:17PM
Posted by: raceheart
thank you for your replies, i've changed the size already in the config file and i even tried different resolutions, but without any success
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy