GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would be great to see the end of the race. I'm not
> a fan of this drawn out over three days thing.
>
> Either post all at once when you get the chance,
> or don't. Hateeeee having it dripfed

Agreed. Whilst we all thank Greg for his efforts and dedication, sometimes these long, drawn out races and loooong coverage, just kills the mood. Yes, we all have lives (hence why i don't/cant do much RD'ing, it would be great to see the races posted in full, within a 24hr period of first being posted. My 2 cents....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
He probably had every intention of posting it all at once, but in my own experience real life gets in the way sometimes and you are not able to do that.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Bring it on :-)

Just be thankful that there is someone doing the broadcast! I can imagine it takes a lot of work and Greg deserves kudos for all the work he's done here - come on, guys, cut him some slack, RL can be so annoying sometimes :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
I believe i remember seeing Greg say he was off to stay with a friend for a while, so not sure where that leaves the rest of this race. Hopefully we get the remainder in good time (H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Same old discussion every other month... :D

Chris is looking good so far, i hope that with a bit of luck Matteo can also get into the points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Good things come to those who wait! I hope...

no comment on that one... ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
GPGSL Rd 14 Czech GP - Race Day

Part 3

Welcome back once again.

The pitstops have now started as Greenhalgh is the first of the front runners to make his stop.

McCarthy also takes his stop.

And Karjalainen is also in.

Allington looks to be applying pressure onto the Snake in front of him.

Moinet comes in for his stop, while McCarthy rejoins in 19th.

Allington has managed to get in front of the Snake.

But not for long as Mathew retake his position back in the next corner.

Gilson and Kederer are both in for their stops.

So too is Van Renselaar.

It’s a race now between the pitcrews to see who will get out first.

Gilson and Kederer are serviced in the same amount of time, yet it is Kederer who emerges first as Gilson has to let him through so as not to be released unsafely.

Van Renselaar rejoins the track, and finds himself in front of Greenhalgh and the TNR.

Jalving comes in for his stop.

Which hands the lead over to Warrington.

Pedersen is also in for his stop.

It’s looking close between Greidanus and Rodriguez.

Jalving rejoins in 11th.

While Pedersen rejoins in 13th.

Hayes is in for her stop.

She rejoins in 18th.

Greidanus has managed to get in front of Rodriguez.

Race leader Warrington is in for his stop.

Kederer has caught up to Scala, and is now looking for his chance to get by, which he does into the first corner.

Now Gilson wants his chance to get by Scala.

He has a look up the inside.

And succeeds in getting by the VSM. Meanwhile, Greenhalgh looks to have gotten in front of Van Renselaar.

However, Van Renselaar is not willing to let Greenhalgh out of his sight. In the distance, Jalving looks to be making a pass on the other VSM.

And makes his move stick.

Pedersen and Cartwright look to be involved in their own battle.

Which is won by the MAC driver.

Van Renselaar has managed to get back in front of Greenhalgh.

We have a yellow flag situation.

This is the reason why. Rodriguez has run off the road, and it seems he has a terminal problem with his car.

A loose wheel brings about the end of Rodriguez’s race.

Oh my! There’s been a huge incident involving Cartwright and Schieder, which has left them with broken cars and an instant retirement from the race. What has exactly happened?

The replay shows that Cartwright was rejoining the track after taking his stop, and had the inside line into the corner.

However, Schieder managed to get to the corner first. As a result, contact is made sending the SCR airborne, and both cars out into the wall.

As the badly damaged cars are removed, the timing confirms that both drivers are out of the race.

With all drivers having now made their stop, let’s check out the current standings.

Time for out final break. We’ll find out who our winner will be when we come back.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Going very nicely so far, just need to hold on now. An extra place or two would be nice though.
Bad pit stop strategy from the team which cost me a top ten position. Let's hope that Tobi can pick up a first win for TSM this season.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
hmm, still 7th...
Top work by the Shadow boys.

Stefen, if you'll kindly relinquish third that'd be brilliant ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not yo happy about the pitstop and the strategy.. Lost over 3 seconds, will be tough to get this back! Also dropped behind Ed because of this

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Top work by the Shadow boys.
>
> Stefen, if you'll kindly relinquish third that'd
> be brilliant ;)

Dan, if you'll kindly not misspell my name that'd be brilliant ;)

Besides, I quite like the position I'm in ;-)

Apologies mate, an embarrassing typo. Now get out of the way ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Apologies mate, an embarrassing typo. Now get out
> of the way ;)

You can keep trying with the Stefan baby, Ed is faster then you, but I won't confirm that message ;)

The wheelnut guy is so fired :-(

Better cheer for Stefan on this one, since my season is going downhill.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Lol, it's Matthew vs. Mathew for last place!! ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy