F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Re: F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP - Reopen!
Date: September 02, 2015 11:40AM
Posted by: Bandon23
It's possible for everyone to join unless we got enough time to start the return of F1 Manager.

We hope our team can improve better from our drivers for the championship.
Date: September 02, 2015 09:15PM
Posted by: thor553
I might think of joining this game, and take over a GP2 team...
Either it can be
    [*] BCN
    [*] David Price
    [*] Racing Engineering
    [*] or Durango.

Durango has the most remaining budget and Racing Engineering doesn't have anything remaining.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2015 03:04PM by fandericciardo3.
Hi. Toro Rosso here.
Summer holidays have been and gone and we're looking forward to the season restarting.
Date: September 13, 2015 04:59PM
Posted by: NickJW
I'm interested in managing Racing Engineering as mentioned before :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: September 14, 2015 03:13PM
Posted by: Bandon23
Still waiting for America GP of GP2 unless everyone can join.
BCN and Racing Engineering are taken.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I'll go for Durango then.
haiw

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

yeah sorry for ruining Racing Engineering :)
wait so what is happening here again?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

ART's have been warming up and the engine temperature now reached over 9000.

but seriously what will happen with this? :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

It's a shame that this died a death :(

Durango has signed up a new manager and are still impatient with the next race.
2007 American Grand Prix - Friday Sessions

First up to spark some life to the Indianapolis circuit was the GP2 cars heading out for practise. Albers was very quick out and set a blistering lap straight off that ended up being the fastest time of the session. Whilst the Dutch driver sped off, behind him remained very competitive with marginal differences between a lot of the drivers. Both David Price Racing and Super Nova did a good job in the setup managing to get both cars up to their potential for qualifying, whilst right at the back the Durango and Piquet teams also reached their potential albeit at a much slow pace.

Once the GP2 cars were tucked away it was time for the big boys to head out onto the track and once again it was a case of an early lap wiping the competiton away. This time it was Massa in the Ferrari that set the marker, a time which neither Heidfeld nor Wurz could match. The middle order of the timings got slightly crazy as 5 cars ended up within 4 thousandths of second of eachother, with the two BMW Sauber cars matching eachother by just a thousandth. Honda, Mclaren and Williams also looked to make the best use of the session to improve setup, whilst Super Aguri matched their drivers almost as perfectly as BMW Sauber. Unfortunately for them it was right at the back and a good quarter of a second back from the rest of the field.

With the track rubbering in quickly it soon became time for the first competitive action of the day, with the GP2 drivers hoping to prevent Albers from continuing the dominating form he demonstrated in Free Practise. For Durango and Piquet Sports it was another session at the back, with the setup perfection not providing much use, those two teams joined by iSport at the rear of the grid. In the middle of the pack ART, Trident, DPR and Racing Engineering ended up locked in a intense battle, trading times to try and work their way up the points, with DPR getting the slight advantage thanks to their setup. At the front thw two championship leaders of Arden and BCR were joined by a very strong Super Nova team, but the impressive form wasn't enough to hold out Albers from topping the chance once again as he set another fabulous lap to win the session. The margin to Piquet and the BCR cars was much reduced from practise, and they must be hoping for a chance to jump the Arden driver into the first corner.

Unfortunately two pretty major things in the form of work and house hunting took over the last month of my life... Now I have some time back its time to push on and deliver what I've so far failed to! Everything else will be run tomorrow and slowly released over the weekend, in the mean time im going to take a serious crack at the excel sheets and get some of this process automated to make running this show easier.

Also I realise the coverage is kinda minimal, but honestly even with pictures practise sessions and GP2 qualifying is kinda dull so I'd rather not wait to sort anything special. I expect F1 qualifying/the races to have more, although I won't say what it will be in case anyone holds me too it ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2015 01:16AM by truecrysis.
Date: November 04, 2015 01:54AM
Posted by: kedy89
It's alive :D

Honestly happy to see this going again. Not that much that 0.031s apart was only good enough for the small boost :/

The old sheets had most stuff automated I think, even added some functions to calculate the top6 regarding gaps for the extra boost. Found them more handy than the GPGSL sheets, mainly because there were no flags that slowed it down ;). Should still have them somewhere, though not including GP2 stuff. You'd have to ask Jack for that.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: November 04, 2015 02:18AM
Posted by: thor553
Hello BCN here even though i'm not officially the manager yet great job for my drivers and great that this is back(Y)
wow that was terrible, despite soft tyres and upgrades

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Woo! Back from the dead!

Spyker

Woo! Lotterer goes seventh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy