1975 Season - Version 1.10 (RELEASED)

Posted by kerleyf1 
TGF1DRIVER schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How will you get 30 drivers into the game?

probably team11 selectable

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
So 22 drivers will be selected? Maybe I'll make the performance-file, then for all 30 drivers. :-)
The MOD have 18 teams, but you can select only 11 (you need to select in CSM menu).

Some teams have only one driver at that season, if you choose one of them you can play with 12 teams at a race (but only 22 drivers maximum).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2022 08:28PM by kerleyf1.
1975 Trackmaps for you :-)

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Thanks!

kedy89 do it too.

Thanks anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've got a theme just waiting for the carset glad to help

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
SPLENDIDO TRABAJO kERLEY, ME RECUERDA MIS TIEMPOS, COMO HAGO PARA BAJAR LOS CARROS? GRACIAS Y BRAVO.
I just waiting authorization to release it and someone to do decent perf files for the mod.

Any news about release ?
Just waiting some authorizations.

I don't think you will get these authorizations, because the people who made the F1c mods are long gone. F1c did not have the modding longevity of GP4. I used to convert gp4 cars to f1c until I got gp4. I can't wait for your mod excellent work. I could never download the orginial mod way to large of a download. keep up the great work!
Who needs authorizations for making a GP4 mod please!? When I build a real track for GP4 I also don't need any permission(s) from the owner(s) of that real track! I would say everyone can build and mod what he wants. (H)
@kerley1
i took some time to look at the 1975 season, in order of doing the performance files you requested!

Well, it's kind of a twisted season! There are teams with just one car running (Parnelli, Penske, Copersucar, even Hesketh for half of the season), there are others (like Lotus, March or Tyrrell with 3 cars running at some races), others that shared the same number at different races (cars 16, 32, 33, 34) etc. There is also Williams, who would normally occupy one of the 11 slots, but didn't start (DNQ or DNS) at two races.
How do you plan to handle those cases? I could think of merging Parnelli and Penske in one US-Team, go with 10 fixed teams (the 10 first of the championship) for the entire season and using Team11 for the best of the rest (Lola/Hill - Ensign - Copersucar- Surtees - BRM - 3rd car entries) on a race basis, perhaps fixed in the globalvars.ini. You could handle the two missing races for Williams in the same manner as with Team11, but you will also have to handle the missing second Hesketh for the first couple of races (generic performance or numcars.ini?).

Perhaps you could think of "hard-wiring" the changes in the globalvars.ini or even make the performance files depending on user-selection in the "configurables" of the mod (i'm using this method for private mods with more than 11 teams).

For me to be able to provide you with performance files, i should know what exactly you want to do!

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
I do in the mod the things what you say.

I don't make a driver change for each race, I fixed 2 driver for entire season for each team and 11 team selection in CSM menu.

Here are the performance folder of the mod. The performances on this folder are the same for all races. You can work based on this files?

LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

i'll see, what i can do!!

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
Re: 1975 Season (RELEASED)
Date: August 13, 2014 11:08AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
1975 season released on the first post!

Date: August 13, 2014 12:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Could you post a credits list? :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 13, 2014 02:46PM
Yes.

Date: August 13, 2014 05:49PM
Posted by: kedy89
Nice work, much fun to drive these cars. Thanks :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: August 13, 2014 05:50PM
Isant, could you make some incredible photos that you always made? :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy