Re: 1975 Season (RELEASED)
Date: September 12, 2014 11:25PM
Posted by: KALABINBSKY
I'll try. I hope it work well.
Thanks.
Date: October 02, 2014 10:08PM
Posted by: Fratshow
I had a problem in my PC and I deleted the file GP4 1975, by mistake. I did play and I liked so much, amazing, perfect. Now I can't play the season 1975, because, at Mediafire, I put your file to run, one more time, and next to the end, the file is not complete. What's happened?...Where I can have the Season 1975? You can help me?...(Y)
Date: October 02, 2014 10:15PM
Posted by: Fratshow
I deleted the file GP4 1975, by mistake. I did play and I liked so much, amazing, perfect. Now I can't play the season 1975, because, at Mediafire, I put your file to run, one more time, and next to the end, the file is not complete. What's happened?...Where I can have the Season 1975? You can help me?...(Y)
Date: October 04, 2014 01:56AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
I try to download here and works fine. Please try again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: November 15, 2014 10:08AM
Posted by: supermonty
When i lauch the install, CSM block suddendly. Any solution ? please
Date: November 15, 2014 11:39AM
Try to close and open again amd tell us what happend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 15, 2014 05:06PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Start CSM first and select File > Install carset/update.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: December 01, 2014 02:18PM
no change, CSM doesn't work when i'm lauching install
Date: December 01, 2014 11:12PM
You run GP4 alone one time before you run the instalation file?

Date: December 02, 2014 08:12PM
it works. I've uninstalled and re-installed CSM, it's OK now.

Thanks.
Date: March 29, 2015 01:17PM
Anyone make more screenshots on this MOD?

Date: July 20, 2019 10:08PM
Posted by: TigerShockXD
Hi everyone

I am new on this forum and i recently discovered this mod. Can anyone help me how to download the 1975´s tracks for this GP4 season. Either track-pack or, separately.

Thank You, for your support. (Y)
Date: March 31, 2020 01:47PM
Posted by: Wellbran
Hi new to forum but donwloaded this set installed okay but have the usual problem with all white cars and only hi res files for cars, but more alarmingly now i try to start CSM it fails to start the program since loading this 75 set
Date: March 31, 2020 03:50PM
Posted by: Wellbran
Gosh this Mod has rendered my GP4 game unstable, and stopped CSM working and loading looks like a complete reinstall all round... beware others
Date: November 09, 2020 02:00AM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
unplayable, I mean you can play it but it crashes in some races and with every config by one reason or another. What do? GP4 keeps stable anyways, it has not made anything bad to the game.
Date: November 09, 2020 12:02PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello to you too. My 1975 mod works very very well ! Never had problems. Good luck with yours.
Date: November 11, 2020 10:19PM
Posted by: maso
Hello guys, first of all i would like to thanks all the people who worked hard on creating mods...it's a hard work.

i have the same problem of the user jaguarcatalonia, the game crashes always at the second race loading.
i'm not using any custom track to prevent crash about it.

I've tried to make some experiments about the famous lod_0, renaming eventually left_mirror and right_mirror into z_cockpit_left_mirror and z_cockpit_right_mirror but all the lod0 were just ok with the names, and i didn't touch it.

Then i tried to rename, one by one, all the cars folder with underscore at the end (like "williams_", "tyrrel_" etcetc) to test which car can cause the problem and then test the game renaming one car per time...

It seems that if the game runs with the only brahbam bmr and embassy, it doesn't crash at all, i played all the races and then used accelereted time and does'nt crash...
But when i rename The folder Ensigne with its right name, the game crash again, loading the second race.
In the log file i can read a generic error like this

[22:07:34.613] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Left_mirror
[22:07:34.613] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Right_mirror

This is the log file [drive.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2020 10:23PM by maso.
Date: November 11, 2020 11:49PM
Maso, send me your carswad here by mediafire for example (or by pm if you want but it's no necessary). I'll check if you have perfectly renamed the lod files. If not, I'll correct it and send you back it.
Date: November 12, 2020 12:22AM
Posted by: maso
Oh wow, thank you so much!!!

Maybe i'm wrong and the crash is caused by another issue..i don't know, i spent so many time on this to understand before asking here ;)
this is my car.wad thank you again!

car.wad
Date: November 12, 2020 02:10AM
I checked your cars.wad and it works for me. In fact it is very strange cause some files of the cockpit are missing (5MO in all) and for this reason you have not the 1975 cockpit but the original GP4 cockpit ; you should have the cockpit as you see below on the first shot. The other files that are missing are tex ; you have correctly renamed the lod files. I don't understand why it works for me and not for you. Anyway, i send you my personal carswad. Sincerely hope it will work, let me know. It will be a pity if it does'nt work cause it's a great mod.

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2020 02:15AM by viking75.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy