CSM problem. [FIXED] (I hope!)

Posted by Stoopid 
CSM problem. [FIXED] (I hope!)
Date: April 30, 2014 10:13PM
Posted by: Stoopid
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone is going to help me with this problem.

All of a sudden, after many months of use, whenever I open CSM I get the following message:

'Your exe is not an original exe
You have modified your executable with GP4Tweaker and possibly other tools
Install a new fresh exe'

I have tried replacing GP4.exe to no avail. I have re-installed Zaz tools, no luck.

I have tried downloading fresh installs of GP4 and Zaz tools from GP4Central. I also have both folders in my anti-virus exeptions list. I am totally stumped how to solve this.

EDIT: GP4 works fine when I open it with GPxpatch

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2014 10:14PM by Stoopid.
Re: CSM problem.
Date: April 30, 2014 10:17PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
It'll be the cars.wad file or the gp4.exe in the main GP4 directory that needs changing.

Do you have Tweaker installed in your main game?

I've had issues where I've forgotten to disable tweaker settings when I've inserted a fresh gp4.exe and it's messed it up. Make sure all the variables in your gp4tweak file are set to 0.

Check those three areas and that should sort it mate.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: May 01, 2014 12:40AM
Posted by: GP_maniac
From what I recall I have had this issue,

If you go into your zaz tools root folder you should see a patchdownloader file, run and install a clean 9.6 patch and cars.wad using this and it should then be ok
Date: May 01, 2014 01:03AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Cheers Dan, I think this was the problem. However, I have had to resort to a complete uninstall and delete of the remaining folder and reinstall with the GP4/GpxPatch install from GP4Central. CSM is running fine now :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Re: CSM problem. [FIXED] (I hope!)
Date: June 05, 2022 07:57PM
Posted by: PHCVL
Hello guys!

I'm having the same problem, can anyone help me?
Date: June 06, 2022 10:52AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Are you sure you are using this GP4.exe?
Date: June 09, 2022 03:04AM
Posted by: PHCVL
It looks like it works!
I'll let you know if I have any problems!, Thank you my friend!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy