Mäth's External Steering Wheels - Personal Life Update

Posted by Briere 
Re: Mäth's External Steering Wheels - 3 NEW RELEASES
Date: October 12, 2014 01:42AM
Posted by: Briere
Au plaisir Arnaud :) I've just posted an update to Rosberg's 2014 wheel, which includes the new turquoise gloves seen since Monaco :)
Date: October 12, 2014 03:02AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Gloves + watch! ;) Very nice! Thank you! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 12, 2014 04:07AM
Posted by: flying
Great! Thanks!(B)
Re: Mäth's External Steering Wheels - 2000 BAR Released
Date: October 13, 2014 05:49AM
2000 BAR wheel is up, based on a photograph I took myself during this year's Canadian GP weekend :)
Thanks again Briere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Re: Mäth's External Steering Wheels - 2000 BAR Released
Date: October 26, 2014 02:32AM
2003 McLaren preview :

I intend to add an innovation to the stwheel world, starting on this one :) I have to make extensive tests, but if my idea works, a lot of possibilities will now be... possible ;) Quick clue : Barrichello & Alesi.
Great job.

Normally i don't like "request" something, but have you ever think about a GP2 steering wheel? It'll be a great addition for Gp2 2011 mod. :)

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Briere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I intend to add an innovation to the stwheel
> world, starting on this one............Quick
> clue : Barrichello..............

Are you making wheels that we can throw out of the car? ;)

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Oh well, the idea I had just didn't work as well as I initially hoped it would :) So here we are with the 2015 McLaren wheel ! Page 1 :)
Thanks,great work :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Thank you Briere!

I hope real McLaren goes better in track, bacause qualifying in Melbourbe.... :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you Briere!
>
> I hope real McLaren goes better in track, bacause
> qualifying in Melbourbe.... :(

And after the Melbourne race, it finally finished!
2015 Red Bull is available now :)
i don't know if this is the correct thread to post here, but here's a link with different steeringwheels from different seasons. Maybe they are useful for you Mäth :)

[www.google.de]
Here's a better Mclaren wheel. It would be great if you could update it. Thanks.

[tagchallenge.mclaren.com]
Thanks, I saw it but I chose to use a more "natural" looking photograph. I'll try it soon though and I'll keep you updated here :)

Meanwhile, the 2015 Manor wheel is up :)
Thanks to Mercedes, a ready-even-before-testing Rosberg steering wheel is available ! Link on Page 1 :)
Just in case you guys are wondering what's going on with me, life has been rather hard recently. I've been through a rough depression early last summer, but since late July, I've been part of a motorsport website. I write articles about almost any series I know, I even covered 3 racing weekends on my own, gaining media access in the process. I might also be in their winter tv show if things go alright. This is all on a volunteer basis, but hopefully I'm going to make some money out of it anytime soon ! For those who understand french, this is here. Also, I've completed my 4th year as a volunteer at the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières, and I even made it to one of Andreas Bakkerud's home video hehe. [youtu.be] Look for the guy in orange overalls at 6:09 ^_^ I also managed to meet Jacques Villeneuve briefly, very sympathetic and cool :)

On a more personal note, my youngest daughter will be 1 year old next month, my oldest daughter is going to high school next year, and my middle son started kindergarten last september. Also, I'm out of a job at the moment, due to bad timing between both health and work schedule. I'm suffering from an inguinal hernia, but thankfully I'll have my surgery on November 1st, at last. So no work until December 1st at the very least.

And looking at what I'm currently missing on playing on or with, I'm so looking forward to finally be able to buy a new PC. I have so many things to do, the new F1 Mercedes sound is just sick, so is the new Renault unit, plus new steering wheels. Recent releases are looking so great, I can't wait to join the party again ! In the meantime, I'm reading the forum once in a while but I'm often thinking of you all ! Take care !

PS, Gui I had to ! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2018 09:11PM by Briere.
Salut Mathieu,

Despite the bad and hard times that you crossed, I am glad that you finally bounced and forged ahead thanks to your passion of racing and meetings which lead you to a very interesting and cool activity (and I hope that you will earn money with it soon).
I also wish you the best recovery possible after your operation.
All seems to go into the right direction, step by step... So, I hope that you will come back soon to share new creations wich always improve realism from our favourite race sim game.

Take care and come back soon! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2018 11:34PM by Excalibur.
Mathieu,

It's annoying to know all these problems that you go through. But that's how it is. There are difficult times in which life makes no sense at all and wonderful ones like caring for a child as young as you are. In addition, I am also in difficulties here in Brazil, which is a young country, full of problems and unfair to its citizens. And .. I take care of my elderly mother, practically blind (cataract and retinotipia), and a 23-year-old autistic son. And that's it, when possible and if someday you think you should, return to your grand prix 4 comrades. We will be waiting for you. All the best. (Y)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy