2014 TV Graphics for GP4

Posted by cire90 
Re: 2014 TV Graphics for GP4
Date: April 11, 2014 04:03AM
Posted by: cire90
Obrigado pelas informações, vou ver o que posso fazer porque não sabia disso. Mas não prometo que conseguirei.
Sobre o download, eu coloquei no 4shared, é só fazer um cadastro e baixar, não há virus! :-)
Mas se quiserem, indiquem-me um site onde todos possam baixar de um jeito mais fácil, sem problemas. (Y)

@evroic
Eu não sei se funciona no GP3. Use isso no GPxPatch 4.23

=====================================================================================

Thanks for the information, I'll see what I can do because I did not know that. But do not promise that I will get
About downloading, I put on 4shared, just make a register and download it, no virus! :-)
But if you want, indicate me a site where everyone can download an easier way, no problem. (Y)

@evroic
I don't know if works in GP3. Use it in GPxPatch 4.23
Date: April 11, 2014 12:08PM
Posted by: SDI
The only requirement to make it work in GP3 and GP3-2000 is to use .tga files with a width and height that is a power of 2 (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, ...). It is a limitation of DirectX 7. This may require some extra work by extending it with a transparent color, and specifying the original size as a source rectangle. For GPxSAT country flags this can be specified in the flags.ini using Width and Height values under section [Image].

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: April 12, 2014 01:02AM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Now... All are waiting for Cire90...

Go... Go... Go...
Date: April 18, 2014 06:31PM
Olá pessoal,
Bom, sinto informar que não consegui arrumar as imagens, alterei a escala delas pelo GPxCInfo mas não entendi como isso funciona, no jogo elas não apareceram.
Se alguém quiser tentar, fique a vontade, e por favor informe aqui os resultados. (Y)

Hello guys,
Well I am afraid I could not get the images, changed the scale in GPxCInfo by them but did not understand how it works, they do not appear in the game.
If anyone wants to try, feel free, and please report the results here. (Y)
Date: April 18, 2014 07:02PM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Some of the great makers of all different elements have to get it!

Cire? 90 there is no way you can to get your files to René (SDI) for a specific site must be able to download without the antivirus prevents it?

René think with "little desire" files, despite the antivirus can get and make it happen ...

Greetings to all.
Date: April 20, 2014 01:26PM
Posted by: JJPD
cire90, I'm actually working on a fictional 2014 Season Mod in which I use different names instead of the real driver names and I really want to change the nationality of all my fictional drivers. Would you just mind to send me only the car numbers instead without the flags itself. Will that be okay, please? Thank you.
Date: April 21, 2014 08:16PM
Each panel and every image has its own scaling mode. It is used when the actual resolution is different from the one specified in the panel design area left/top/right/bottom:
If Left and Top are 0, and Right or Bottom is larger than 1024 or 768 respectively, then the Right/Bottom specifies the resolution for which the panel is designed (e.g. 1920x1080). Otherwise, the assumed design area is 1024x768, and Left/Top/Right/Bottom indicate which part of 1024x768 is used by the panel.

For the panel:
This setting controls how the coordinates of each info item are scaled to the other resolution:
- Move to edges. Scale x and y while maintaining the aspect ratio, keeping items near the edges and remaining space in the center (if the actual resolution is lower, space will be taken away from the center). This is the default.
- Stretch. Scale x and y independently to cover the whole screen.
- Center. Scale x and y while maintaining the aspect ratio, centering the panel within the remaining space.

For the image:
Scale determines how the image size is mapped from the panel design area to the actual resolution in-game. The value "No" will disable scaling. "Default" will either stretch or scale, depending on how the panel is scaled (if the panel scaling is set to "Stretch", then the image size will also be stretched, otherwise it will be scaled while maintaining the aspect ratio). "Yes" will scale the image while maintaining the aspect ratio. "Stretch" will scale the image width and height independently.

Date: March 04, 2015 05:54AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Is there a template for this that can be downloaded?

Date: March 04, 2015 10:11AM
Posted by: RHill
This is great, but can it be made for screen size 1680 x 1050?

What needs changing to ensure the text is placed correctly for this screen size?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 10:23AM by RHill.
Date: March 30, 2015 12:00AM
About 2015 TV Style....

60% released

Please wait!! ;)

Date: March 30, 2015 04:20AM
Posted by: phantaman
very good screens ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: March 30, 2015 08:08AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Looking great.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 30, 2015 08:08AM
Posted by: raceheart
cool, looks very good :)
Date: March 30, 2015 09:12AM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Awesome!
Date: April 10, 2015 10:26PM
Thank you guys..

About standard overlay's GPxPatch...we have a problem...

The position this year is on the left, and the GPxPatch is on de right

Does anyone know how to change it ?
Or just Mr. SDI ?? ;)
Date: April 10, 2015 10:47PM
Posted by: Alessio88
oh you are working on the overlay as well,looking great mate,on the name bit do you thing you will be able to put the national flag, the complete name on the left before the surname in capital letters,and the colour of the team as well? keep it up anyway looks good mate

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: April 11, 2015 04:11PM
The position can't be changed.

Date: April 11, 2015 09:32PM
Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh you are working on the overlay as well,looking
> great mate,on the name bit do you thing you will
> be able to put the national flag, the complete
> name on the left before the surname in capital
> letters,and the colour of the team as well? keep
> it up anyway looks good mate

Well, the flags and the colors of the teams may be possible. Changing the files in folder gfx/digital2010/flags.
The full names of the drivers I tried to change the performance file, but it did not work... I'm trying...
Date: April 11, 2015 09:33PM
SDI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The position can't be changed.

:(
ok, thanks
Date: April 12, 2015 05:11PM
Posted by: RHill
How are the 2015 graphics coming along?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy