Nice work.

Noob2013 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net]-
> prn2/t1.0-9/1794795_686108374780784_403146538_n.jp
> g
>
> They have a black dildo now ;) great job anyway

Just a cover protection for the transport from what I have seen yesterday ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arnaud please for the next livery update if you find some free time could you add some body lines as well on the car?thanks in advance

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Very good Excalibur! However the Esso rear wing logo doesn't have the ring around it... ;-)
alexf1man écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very good Excalibur! However the Esso rear wing
> logo doesn't have the ring around it... ;-)

You are right, Alex! But as I updated the textures the thursday evening, this was this logo that they used during free practice. Anyway, I will make an update soon.

@Alessio: I'll make the body lines with the next shape update ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2014 11:12PM by Excalibur.
> @Alessio: I'll make the body lines with the next
> shape update ;-)

Great thanks a lot mate :)

Greetings
Alessio

4th race and 4th outfit:
[www.formel1.de]
hi, any news on shanghai livery? =)

I am working on the ferrari now. I will update the macca for Barcelona and Shanghaï at the same time ;-)

Thanks a lot Arnaud great news :)

Greetings
Alessio

thank you ;)

hotvery good this mod, it is possible you make a version that does not need to align the tires with gp4tweak using the original setup GP4? I appreciate the answer(Y)
So, the answer is: No, it is "impossible" because the lenghts of the cars have changed since 2001 . The cars have different lenghts and widths these last years regarding FIA rules.
I could make cars regarding original GP4 positions but it would look strange regarding other cars of the season and it would ask too much work on the McLaren.
Using GP4 tweaker and Team editor is the best solution nowadays because almost all the cars are differents, and it is easy to use once installed properly.
Look into the FAQ and you will know how to install and to use GP4 tweaker...
TomMk always provide a complete tweaker settings for each car so you don't have to look for it by yourself....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2014 07:31AM by Excalibur.
again SAP livery @Barcà [www.auto-motor-und-sport.de]

Greetings
Alessio

:-)thanks for your reply(Y)
Coming soon.... McLaren MP4-29 v.2 + Monaco livery... Just some details on textures to add...

wow can't wait for it,it's looking so good,thanks a lot for spending your time on it Arnaud :)

Greetings
Alessio

yeah! (H)

Great work(Y)
Great work, McLaren are certainly keeping you busy!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy