Benetton car request

Posted by neilcaine 
Benetton car request
Date: December 27, 2013 12:31PM
Posted by: neilcaine
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I'd like to use the Benetton B195 from the 1995mod 2.2 without having to use the whole mod, if anyone is using this mod or car could you please send me a link to the Benetton. I'm trying to use the car from the mod but some parts of the car don't seem to be mapped correctly with the textures and I can't work out how to fix it.

hope someone can help anyway

cheers
Re: Benetton car request
Date: December 27, 2013 12:59PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Do you actually have the mod?

You may need some files from the common folder as well as those from the actual Benetton folder.

The best way to check is to open one of the Benetton shapes with GP4Builder. You'll then be able to see the textures associated with that car.

Those are the ones you will need.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: December 27, 2013 01:18PM
Posted by: schifty
Easy,

all the mod is install on GPsaves folders/carsets/(name of 1995 mod)

after you have to install it manually on cars wad
Date: December 27, 2013 02:30PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Apologies - the car does appear okay in game - it just doesn't look correct in gp4builder or zmodeler if you load the shape files in those programmes. I just assumed they would look like they do in-game like the more up to date car models do - thanks for the reply anyway
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy