Gp4 Game

Posted by schifty 
Gp4 Game
Date: November 11, 2013 11:30PM
Posted by: schifty
Hi all,

i saw two game is currently running but i have a question about it. Both two look like to work same way, like own a team. But anyone has thinking to made one like a career game? I've started one somewhere else and if someone is willing to manage one here, i can help him to run it.

Mainly on my side, we have started on F1 1988 season. For the first season, i have make a sheet with 22 number and each one linked with a team seat. So not because your the first one you got the best seat. Also for the purpose, i have made all team equal at the start. Each driver start with the same money.

I have put a sponsor system, like to choose a sponsor goal (qualifying top 6) and put a money value for each different goal. Also a money bonus for the pole position and a win.

A Market is maded for upgrading your own skill and for the team.

A wiki was made to be more RP.

So if someone want to made this on. Contact me via PM, i will post you the link of the game and explain how its work.
Re: Gp4 Game
Date: November 12, 2013 12:32AM
Posted by: mortal
Isn't this already running here? Could be the F1 Manager.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 12, 2013 12:54AM
I dont think its already running, i have two member from here and playing both game actually running and they said to me my version was more fun, so i've thinking something like i've made isnt running here
Date: November 12, 2013 02:00AM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
I'm interested and seems a good idea, and so it seems is a bit more commercial than the GPG F1 Manager and that is good...

Date: November 12, 2013 02:26AM
RenaultRS10,

yes more commercial, nothing about eanr 10 pts and those pts are putting on skill or variation ;).

Also i've send a MP.

The reason why, i ask if someone want to manage it, is because i already run one and doing full race video :P its a lot of time just for one running game, a second will be a mess for me ;) and also lol i want to try a game has a driver not has the game manager
Date: November 12, 2013 11:57AM
Posted by: kedy89
schifty schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont think its already running, i have two
> member from here and playing both game actually
> running and they said to me my version was more
> fun, so i've thinking something like i've made
> isnt running here

I never said that.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: November 12, 2013 12:42PM
Posted by: littleone90
schifty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont think its already running, i have two
> member from here and playing both game actually
> running and they said to me my version was more
> fun, so i've thinking something like i've made
> isnt running here

i say that for what i know there is not something like your game on gpg, not that is more fun ;) i never play to any game on gpg so i can't compare :)

Date: November 12, 2013 02:59PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I was a part of a money based game back at GP4 World about 6 years ago and to be honest it wasn't great.

The GPGSL, Nations Cup and GPG-F1Manager all work pretty seemlesley here, with a huge amount of work that goes on in the background.

Before we go trying to open a new series, it'd be a better idea to attempt to get involved in those, either as a Race Director, or just as a driver or manager.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy