scandal and shame!!!!!!

Posted by Pietro60 
scandal and shame!!!!!!
Date: November 06, 2013 04:38PM
Posted by: Pietro60
Sometimes it happens to be understood in a wrong way to fill those mods for Grandprix 4, but what happens sy ebay is even more serious far more serious, there is a person who sells mods for grandprix 4 and can be found at this link:

[www.ebay.it]

And then maybe we fight amongst ourselves , due to various mods or this or the other various misunderstandings arise because , when in fact there are dishonest people and thieves who sell these mods quietly as if nothing had happened, improperly and unlawfully enriched , and this as we call it ? For me you can call scandal , shame and more, I will personally only use mods purpose , personal, because remember , this is a game and must remain , without unduly enrich scandal shame for what happens, I repeat, is a game is fun and should be nothing more , however there are those who do not care about this , so I propose to stop this person, before it is too late or better stop being interested in developing this game, which is onteresse only make money by of other people losing interest in everything and everyone , because the aim is only money , no matter whether lawfully or not.

I am very sad for what happened, but all all you need to know for me stop for now to Gp4, this is all very serious.

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
Re: scandal and shame!!!!!!
Date: November 06, 2013 05:16PM
Posted by: schifty
Seriously a real shame...
Date: November 06, 2013 05:56PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Outrageous. No mods, ever, should be sold for money. (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N)
(This does not include official expansion packs like GP3 2000, obviously ;) )

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: November 06, 2013 05:59PM
Posted by: bertrand
it should be noted that counterfeiting in EBAY !
Date: November 06, 2013 06:25PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Agree! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: November 06, 2013 06:39PM
Posted by: SDI
This is a slap in the face of all contributors. But don't let one thief keep you from contributing further. I don't speak Italian, but there must be a way to report him on E-bay and negatively impact his rating.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: November 06, 2013 08:48PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Look what else this sh:-(tster's selling!
[www.ebay.it]
[www.ebay.it]
[www.ebay.it]
[www.ebay.it]
[www.ebay.it]
[www.ebay.it]
The worst thing? He's made almost 1000 euros from selling other people's hard work, and the modders don't get a penny!! hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2013 08:50PM by smoglessbutton4.
Date: November 06, 2013 08:59PM
Posted by: mortal
This has happened before.

Seller info:

Business seller information
Giamin di G.A.
GARANZIASODDISFAZIONE Giamin di G.A.
ITALIA
00100 Roma, RM
Italia

Phone:39300
Email:garanziaesoddisfazione@gmail.com

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2013 10:10PM by mortal.
Date: November 06, 2013 10:56PM
Posted by: Pietro60
I am Italian and assured that I will do everything to expose this person, I have already written to him , saying ashamed to steal money dishonestly from ebay and delete these posts ashamed of illegal sale and illegal , are ready to contact the persons facebook , I I do as a promoter , to carry on this affair , and I can inform you about any complaints, as you can take action against this person, because he has always done, even in the past year and also this year , and I'm sure with a any mod , 2014, it will also be the year quinid we must stop it before it sully the good name of Grandprix 4 if we want this game for us , go on that way for a long time and not only that, personally , I am very disappointed , disgusted and angry see these things makes you angry , however, will keep you informed , but the story does not end here , calmly notice all those people on those sites Grandprix 4 , where they are registered , because everyone should know that there dishonest people around, we bring this news on various newsgroups and web unmask the culprit, we spin this news, I have already put on facebook.

Bye.

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy