The cars we are making...

Posted by ViperF1 
The cars we are making...
Date: May 01, 2003 06:04PM
Posted by: ViperF1
We're making three cars at present...the new FW25 is nearly ready,with all textures remapped and much better shape..the F2003GA is something to do becasue we find new holes on sidepods although we have already created new barage boards during the test before san marino gp...the the marlboro changed to F2001 style,I have to make a new texture...I'm waiting for Ghostrider mapping of BAR005 and I have a holidays until 5th,may.I have a lot of time so I think we can release 3 cars one days after ESP GP as quickliest.
And I have started Renault.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Re: The cars we are making...
Date: May 01, 2003 06:44PM
Posted by: matti
Hi,

I just got GP4 after some encouragement from a friend. I then saw your Ferrari 2003 GA and downloaded it. I must say congratulations. What a stunning work. It looks gorgeous and I am now excited for your other 2003 releases.

matti
Date: May 01, 2003 07:12PM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi Viper,

grrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaat!!!!!!! news. I'm very happy to hear that.
Date: May 01, 2003 07:26PM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
hurray..

Viper.. i think i never had the opportunity to congratulate you for your excellent work, so here it goes! :)

keep it up! we are loving it!

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: May 01, 2003 11:38PM
Posted by: brettly
yea viper.....u are definitely making this game much more interesting with such GREAT cars.I think u are the best car-creator/designer (Ghostrider included) .....CANT WAIT!!
Date: May 02, 2003 02:33AM
Posted by: ViperF1
The FW25 is ready and you can download it here...but one bad infomation is the postion of helmet is still not correct because we want to fix that bug in the carset.

[www.hanggao.net]

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: May 02, 2003 10:01AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yah cracking stuff :)

Date: May 02, 2003 05:54PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Great news viper.

Its very nice that you have hollidays :D .

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy