GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Really pleased to finally deliver my first win for MPR, hopefully the first of many! There were a few close moments but luckily I was able to hold off the challenges and bring the car home. The last couple of results have really launched my season and hopefully I can maintain the momentum and make a championship charge.

X (@ed24f1)
No good race :(
Good race for me after the last few bad ones and good for both cars to be in the points.
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I expect to be playing a fun game of "drop down
> the order like a stone" with regards to the
> championship.
>
> As much as I'd like to start trying to look into
> making plans for next season...I haven't got a
> clue whether I get a team next year, or whatever.

You are a required driver with Demon, until when/if team ownership comes up.... You just need some luck, and to clear your head. The team will now send you to a relaxing tropical paradise until the next round....

As for Seb, what a fantastic result! Well done!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL S9 R7 US GP Road America Official Race Results

Fastest Laps

http://imgur.com/G4odwZY

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yes!!! Second place, my second race ... . There's no trend though, as I didn't finish first the first race :-p
Extremely happy about that race, pace wasn't good enough to catch or attack Ed but that doesn't matter. A good pitstop brought us near and that was the point where I realized second place is the optimum. Nontheless our pace was perfect, the car was fast on the straights and fast in the corners, also faster on the straights than many opponents. It really helps not to use Energy Drinks as motor oil or fuel ;-)
Big thanks to Demon for giving me that hell of a car. Presumably we'll fall back in the next races but today it's party time!!!

And the official results for those who can't see the file (like me ^^):

What did I do to have the pic show? Open the imgur-site by rightclicking on the broken file-picture and click "Open in New Tab". Then don't use that link but click on the picture. This will open the picture alone. Use that link inbetween the ["img"]-tags.
Yeah!!! First victory for MPR! Congrats to Ed with this performance! MPR has now stretched the lead in the WDC, our main goal, taking the title, is looking good!

Ed and I are now also the only 2 drivers to have scored points in every race this season. This shows our excelent reliability of the cars and the team, this with the recent performance should keep us on top.

I finished in 6th, just behind Gilson. I am sure if we had 1 more lap I would have overtaken him, to bad we failed. So lets push next race for the top step

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Some silverware wouldve been nice but 4th place is great for Ruben

John is right in one thing, I won't agree that the title has slipped away. We can still fight back, but I will admit its going to be very hard. 9th and 10th is not ideal in this race, but we have had worse results and fought back. Chin up guys! :-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
not really happy with much this weekend...sorry boss
Round 7 - United States - Official Results Tables

Round 7 - United States - Official Standings Tables

Round 7 - United States - Official Boost Tables

Round 7 - United States - GPGCL

Those tables don't make for some easy reading, the only thing keeping us afloat at the moment is Eric's win.

There's still a long way to go however, and I'm confident that we'll be able to fight with Snake for 9th at least!

In other news, may have to go for a team rebrand at the end of the season. Rewatched the BTCC Thruxton weekend only to discover there is a team in the support races also called JHR Developments ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Great race!! From 5th to 4th on Constructors!!! Woo Hoo!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Activity Check

We just came back from the US of A
Drinks on the plane; vermouth and Earl Grey
Unfortunately, some people have left us astray
So let's see who's played "disappear".

An interesting note, it's the tenth of the season;
Members go missing without valid reason
To forget to post is considered as treason
So a warning should be something to fear.

The missing people are:

Monil Santilal - (Martini Paddock Racing) - Last active: April 24th, 2014
Connor Steer - (Snake Motorsports) - Last active: May 3rd, 2014

Next check: June 1st

SMS people don't make it a habit to show up in the activity check! That aint good! :(

Connor where art thou?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Absolutely shocking. Race pace seems to be there, but for the fourth season in a row, we just don't have the qualifying ability.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2014 01:34AM by danm.
I like the look of that teams' table.

Tut tut Monil. One more and you'll get the boot mate.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like the look of that teams' table.
>
> Tut tut Monil. One more and you'll get the boot
> mate.

Agree! Lets keep up the pace :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Great job Carlos, on getting our first podium of the season!!

My race pace was unfortunately not as good as my qualifying pace, but still we managed to score some points.

A very nice poem once again. But to see Connor in there was kinda shocking. Hopefully it was just an exception.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy