GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Thank god that sideshow is over.

On with the main event.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Excellent work from Matthew, very encouraging signs for us!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank god that sideshow is over.
>
> On with the main event.

Can't agree with you more Dan, that was painful to watch.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank god that sideshow is over.
>
> On with the main event.

Well we are in a bad place this race if this reflects MPR & the drivers without boosts.. But like alway's we will fight till the end! Season 9 just has to be my year! If I win the drivers championship this season: free pizza for all!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Amazing result! Nice win for Mal :) Very mixed feelings in being second myself! On one hand it's fantastic! On the other hand, I started from pole and therefor lost a place ... But very happy :)

Too bad Jo-Anne couldn't see all the hard work back in the results, the pitstop ruined her race, we chose for a safe release but it cost us. But it didn't let her slow down, amazing comeback until O'Brien wanted a little bit too much, to avoid collision Jo-Anne choose to leave space, again dropping her back :( Without all this a top 4 position was guaranteed!

I can only hope SMS will go just as fast in the main event! We got our win here today, but we wanna achieve it in the main races!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well, that was great. 5th and 12th is result we can build on. Main event will be my first race as a race driver, so let's see what Montreal will bring me. Can say that I really like this track, so I hope to score some points here.
What a superb race!

Well done Dean for an inspiring drive to the podium. Dan did great too to finish inside the top ten

The important thing is that I was in front of my temmate and my boss ;)

Oh dear that was a dismal race. Hopefully, the next few test sessions will allow us to claw back some ground we lost to our main rivals.

Santilal Bakeries Announcement

In light of the dismal result in Montreal, Santilal Bakeries will be shutting it's GPGSL division of the empire down.

In addition to this, Monil Santilal will be stepping down as the CEO of the company but will remain the primary shareholder of the company. The reasons to close have been due to the excessive amount of cake being eaten by the outgoing CEO which has led to an increase in weight and therefore led to a loss of speed.

The new CEO for the non-GPGSL empire will be unveiled in the coming weeks.

;)
4th is ok. I wouldn't mind finishing in front of Dean in the next races, though.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Rd 6 Canadian GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to Montreal, as we get set for the start of qualifying for the main drivers. We saw a fantastic race take place with the testers yesterday, which was ultimately won by Mal Stoddart and Snake Motorsports. And now, the focus shifts to the main drivers. Who will be our pole sitter for the race? Let’s head trackside to find out.

Weather Report: Sunny

Who will be the first driver out in the first group of 11 drivers?

Greenhalgh is the first man out.

And as such is the first one across the line to take the fastest time.

Kederer’s time is 0.3s slower.

Scala goes quicker than Kederer, and his laptime ends up being the closest to Greenhalgh’s time.

Maverick puts his AMR into 3rd.

Steer slots into 4th.

His teammate however can only manage to go 6th fastest.

Gilson, our current championship leader, goes 7th fastest. He won’t be too happy with that lap.

Van Renselaar finds himself with the 5th fastest lap.

TNR’s run of bad luck continues as Edwards goes slowest.

McCarthy puts in the 7th fastest time.

Which becomes the 8th fastest time as Elleker takes 7th instead.

Here are the current standings after the first group of 11 drivers first runs.

Moinet is the first in line in the second group of cars, and delivers a fast lap to slot into 3rd.

Legge is next in line, but he can only manage 6th with his lap.

Rodriguez demotes Moinet to 4th with a time that puts him in 3rd.

Horvath pushes his way into the top 10.

Nell, who makes his race debut this weekend, slots himself into 5th.

Schieder finds himself in 6th with his laptime.

Pedersen on the other hand takes 4th position.

Warrington isn’t able to match his teammates pace, and ends up taking 13th.

Jalving manages to take 8th, which puts him in front of Gilson.

Greidanus’s laptime sees him take 13th, and puts him right next to his teammate.

Cartwright is the last driver across the line, and goes 7th fastest.

With all 22 drivers having completed their first runs, here are the current standings.

Into the second runs, and Elleker has managed to improve up to 4th.

Maverick goes quicker, and improves up to 3rd.

A lucky break for Gilson as he improves himself up into the top 10.

A disappointing run for Brunner sees him improve up to 18th.

Edwards is able to improve on his laptime, but it isn’t enough for him to leave the final row.

While one Snake will start near the back, the other Snake will find itself starting from within the top 10 thanks to Steer improving up to 7th.

Only one run left to go now for the second group of drivers. Let’s take the time to check out the current standings.

Warrington manages to improve himself up to 10th.

A great lap from Greidanus sees the Shadow driver improve from 17th to 6th.

Jalving improves on his laptime, and will find himself starting the race from 15th. He’ll be hoping for a much better outcome during the race.

There we have it. Qualifying has come to an end, and we have our pole sitter. Congratulations Ed Greenhalgh and MPR, our pole sitter for the Canadian GP. We hope you enjoyed the coverage, and we’ll see you back here tomorrow for the start of the race.

Results To Come

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Not happy with result after the feature race! Connor managed to save a little bit of honour by ending up in the top 10. Cannot be satisfied though ... Let's see what the race brings, the times are very close all together!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GPGSL Official Results R6 Canadian Grand Prix Montreal Qualifying

Madness.

Don't use boost, get pole.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not a great result for me, but with only a small team boost here 9th isn't too bad. Hopefully I'll make up a few places in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Woo! Seems that I have finally found the car's sweet spot :-) If it stays like that I might be able to get a good deal of points...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
11th, meh. Hopefully Scala being on the front row means we'll have a bit of race pace, and I can improve on that performance.

Wow, team and driver boost delivers 21st on the grid. Disappointing to say the least
FINALLY a good result and that without boost, absolute madness. Now I want a podium finish.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy