GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL S9 R5 Spanish Grand Prix - Jerez

Race Day - Part Three

Back to the action and the top 4 are in one shot.

Edwards has another Shadow on his tail.

Jalving is pulling away from Maverick due to his fresher tyres.

Steer out brakes himself.

Gilson is steadily pulling away from Elleker. He looks to have this race sown up.

Greidanus attacks Edwards.

Edwards locks up as Greidanus takes 15th position.

Gilson is giving everyone a lesson in driving today.

Well Edwards is just going backwards since his pitstop.

Scala now wants to pass the TNR.

But the Italian gets it all wrong.

Jalving now 1.3 secs ahead of Maverick.

Somogyi is leaving the GPGSL on a high, now in 8th and chasing down 7th.

Scala takes Edwards at the end of the back straight.

Greenhalgh looks to pass Moinet, but the Frenchman holds steady.

It's Brunner's turn to harass Edwards. Edwards is on the radio, "Do something! I have no power!"

Let's have another look at the postions.

The winners and losers in the top 10.

Greenhalgh has a look up the inside of Moinet.

And takes the position.

Gilson still leads at the end of lap 26.

Steer now looks at getting past Moinet.

Brunner in close attendance with Edwards.

Brunner passes Moinet for 9th.

4 laps remaining.

Maverick looking lonely in 4th place.

Edwards is having a nightmare out there since the pitstops. McCarthy shapes up to pass him.

But Edwards manages to hold him back.

Jalving is catching Elleker, but surely there isn't enough laps remaining.

Another JHR/TNR battle on track, this time it's Horváth and Moinet.

Somogyi seems to have run out of cars to vertake.

His team mate is just up the road.

The AMR team are on the radio to Elleker telling to step it up, Jalving is closing.

McCarthy still trying to pass Edwards.

Final lap and Legge has passed Pedersen somewhere.

Gilson on his way to the chequered flag.

Joseph Gilson wins the Spanish Grand Prix!

Jack Elleker 2nd.

Charrel Jalving 3rd.

John Maverick 4th.

Jake Legge 5th.

Congratulations to Joseph Gilson and Southern Cross Racing.

Official results will be posted later.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Grabbing 5th at the death? I'm pleased with that...a good race for us.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, the series would be so interesting if the
> same teams were at the front, right? Let's have
> the same monotonous seasons where the best teams
> and drivers ALWAYS come out on top, leaving the
> new teams and drivers to have zero chance of doing
> well.

+1

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
John Maverick Post-race statement

After the troubling start into the season and especially the latest disappointments, this 4th place feels good...overall. But once again only one set of tyres worked for us. The first stint was great and the pace was amazing. But after the pit stops, both Jack and I suddenly couldn't go our pace anymore and had to let go of Gilson and Jalving, which is a pity. I would have loved to join Jack on the podium. We'll have to investigate why this split up pace happens over and over again. But for now I'm glad for a rather strong team result.

Congrats also to SCR and Gilson. He's really the man of the season so far and it will only become harder to beat him, the longer he keeps up this pace.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Demon Racing Post Race Statement

Great race for the Demon boys. Great consistent drive from Jake for 5th spot. And Zsigimond, well.... Wow! Great final drive, maybe you should hang around GPGSL longer!

We now look ahead to the next event, where Sebastian Nell will fill Somogyi's seat. Demon Racing thank Zsigimond for his service with us, and wish him all the best.
Our vacant test driver seat is still available, but we also expect to announce the successful candidate in coming days. Bribes and incentives from interested drivers, are still welcomed in an attempt to seal the deal with Demon. But, hurry on up with them- decision time is approx 48hrs from now...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
-

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2014 07:44AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Ooops! Wrong account :-O

I want to congratulate all the Aston Martin drivers this weekend. Phenomenal performance by all (Y)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Another race (and season) to forget...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not the race I was hoping for! In the 1st stint my tyres were not good, it was very difficult to keep the heat in them. We have chosen to drive with them for a bit longer, so I could drive my 2nd set of tyres a bit more agressive.

I saved them mostly till the end, so I could attack Elleker, but it wasnt enough.. Anyhow, another podium is great, a good ammount of points again! But if I want to win the championship I need to take victories.

Many respect for Gilson and SCR this season, he is the man to beat! The performance of the team is just amazing..
I will send my congratulations pizza their way ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Shame I couldn't keep my early pace up and grab a win, but 2nd is still pretty good!

Congratulations Joseph, great win, bad luck for Ross though. Some handy points in the bag. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Despite the mixed fortune result, that was a really exciting race! Great coverage Stu :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Epic fail.. One upside is that I can't finish worse then last the next race, so it can only get better

Congratulations Joseph on keeping it together and taking the victory. Let's just hope it's enough to maintain the lead in both championships.

I've decided that I would like to do the coverage for the next round. It's been awhile since the last race I was the RD for, and I feel like running another round. That's if it's ok with everyone of course.

Really happy with that race :-) I was expecting to follow the MPR around all day so to get past at the start and then pull away was a nice surprise! After that the car was perfect, and a nicely timed pitstop got me back out where I needed to be.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Cracking coverage, craptastic race. The only good thing about it was that for the first time this season I didn't drop backwards.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Frustrating to see Eric lose places in the final few laps, but points are points! Just have to wait and see if he managed to hold off the TNR at the end.

For Gareth on the other hand the less said the better ;) Don't worry man, we'll come back stronger in Dijon :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

This weekend was a big disaster for me. :(

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
congrats to Gilson!

Really sorry for loosing 5th so close to the end! but the tires were done and over with...i did my best. managed to climb 4 places from the start so should be a nice batch of points to the team and me.

my best performance sofar this season i think...
Jepp, top 10 finally...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy