Problem with Indian GP track, working version wanted

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
Problem with Indian GP track, working version wanted
Date: September 25, 2013 11:20PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir von verschiedenen Seiten einige Strecken heruntergeladen und ausprobiert, es funktionieren alle außer die von Neu Delhi, Indien. Die Strecke lädt noch fast bis zum Schluss, doch dann wird der Bildschirm schwarz und ich komme wieder zum Desktop. Gelegentlich bleibt aber auch das Bild mit dem fast fertigen Ladebalken einfach für die Ewigkeit stehen und ich muss das Spiel abwürgen. Ich habe auch schon die decrypted.exe und verschiedene cars.wads ausprobiert sowie beim GPx-Patch alle denkbaren Kombinationen von Dateifülle und CPU ausprobiert, aber leider alles erfolglos. Ich konnte leider auch keinen weiteren funktionierenden Download-Link zu dieser Strecke finden und habe auch keine Idee mehr, was ich noch tun soll, denn am Speicher des Computers oder an den Grafikeinstellungen im Spiel liegt es auch nicht. Weiß vielleicht jemand, was ich noch probieren könnte, um die Indien-Strecke doch noch mal zum Laufen zu bringen? Danke!

Grüße, TG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2013 11:58PM by mortal.
Re: Problem mit Download-Strecke Indien
Date: September 25, 2013 11:25PM
Posted by: mortal
Google Translate:
Hi there,

I downloaded and tried several routes from different sides, it all work out of the New Delhi, India. The trail invites almost to the end, but then the screen goes black and I come back to the desktop. But occasionally the picture of the almost finished loading bar just remains for eternity and I have to stifle the game. I've also tried the decrypted.exe and various cars.wads and the GPx-patch all possible combinations of CPU and file abundance tried, but unfortunately all unsuccessful. Unfortunately I could find no other functioning download link to this track and I have no idea what to do anymore, because the memory of the computer or the graphics settings in the game it is not. Maybe someone knows what I could still try to bring the India route yet again to work? Thank you!

Maybe someone here has a working version of the Indian GP. Please post in English or use the German language forum.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2013 11:27PM by mortal.
Date: September 25, 2013 11:34PM
I'm sorry, I realised too late that every post was in English, and it was my very first post in this forum. But thank you for translating my post. :-)
Date: September 25, 2013 11:48PM
Am I correct in assuming that the version of India is crashing? Have you turned on verbosity to medium in gpx-patch and tested? Is there an error log generated? If so can you post it here please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 27, 2013 05:34PM
I also think there is something wrong with the India track, but there is no error log and I have really tested everything on GPx-Patch. Maybe you have a mediafire download-link with the India track so I can try if this one is working. :-)
Date: September 28, 2013 01:38AM
Posted by: Foreverk
the problem is inside the .gp4 file (wrong size) inside the wad. Try opening this file and saving in other folder then replace the one in the wad file with that, I did it and it works ok now
Date: September 28, 2013 01:44AM
Could you upload your working version and post the link here for the OP please?

Date: September 28, 2013 04:04AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Sure, here´s the link, try it and tell me if it works for you :-)
Buddh International Circuit
Is GPx debug mode on?

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Re: Problem with Indian GP track, working version wanted
Date: September 28, 2013 06:57AM
I suggested that in an earlier post, and apparently it's been tested.

Date: September 28, 2013 06:04PM
Thank you so much Foreverk, your link works! (Y) I'm totally happy because my weeks long search for a functioning link has finally come to an end! ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy