Damage indicator defpanel?

Posted by nicki87 
Damage indicator defpanel?
Date: August 11, 2013 02:02PM
Posted by: nicki87
Hi mates! :) As I was suggested by Kedy, I opened up this topic to ask for information: may anyone have a defpanel with damage indicator integrated? Thanks a lot in advance for any help, it would be much appreciated :)
Re: Damage indicator defpanel?
Date: August 13, 2013 07:22AM
Posted by: ginnerchris
This sounds cool if it can be possible - text based, or a visual indicator of where the damage is?
Date: August 13, 2013 02:28PM
Well in my opinion it should be a visual indicator, like the original one for example; by the way, thank you so much ginnerchris for uploading the damage indicator on the other topic, very grateful to you! :) Unfortunately with CSM mods it doesn't seem to work, probably because the gpxpatch tool prevents the tv overlays from being shown, unless they are configured together with it as panels; that's why I think it should be conceived as a visual damage defpanel, in order to make it work with gpxpatch system, perhaps it's possible, but we should find the proper method :)
Date: August 14, 2013 10:35AM
Found out why the damage indicator doesn't work :) It was a silly matter: the f1graphics.cfg control hasn't to be active, it has to be set to 0 if you want the tv overlays to be displayed, including damage indicator obviously; then, if anyone knows a way to get it worked along with f1graphics setting, feel free to share your experience and ideas ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy