GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh wow, I completely missed the whole "Ed Greenhalgh" to MPR thing. Big shake up next season by the looks of it. As for Monaco, meh.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wasn't very happy after the "no improvement" message, but 5th is a very good result for me in Monaco. And just ahead of my team mate :-)

Addrodoc écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good performance from the SCR testers :-) Now Ross
> and I have to try and beat that result in qualifying and the race ;)

I would be really happy if that happens. Good luck for both of you.

Top 10 is ok but could of been better, at least it shows things are possible for the weekend team.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not too good a session for us, seems twisty tracks are our weakness, but oh well we'll find the appropiate setup.

Some awesome shots there, nice coverage. Loved our green rims! And great helmets BTW. I had a special one in the oven, but then I had to prepare a folder for Uni and it got burnt hehe. I might post it later anyway just for the sake of it ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Aston Martin Racing Press Release

Andrei Sevastian will be promoted to the race team at the end of Season 8 to replace the Porsche MPR bound Ed Greenhalgh. He will be number two driver and John Maverick will lead the team into the new season. We expect Andrei will continue to grow as a driver and prove to an excellent racer as well as tester.

Andrei Sevastian: "Massively happy to be promoted as race driver. I'd like to thank Stu for this opportunity and for his trust in me. Hope I do well and I promise some great wheel to wheel action next season. Beware everyone, things are about to get real. Well, not sure if I can be a title contender yet... I'm aiming at a top 5 finish at the end of the year and help the team win the constructors' champ."

Aston Martin Racing would like to wish Ed Greenhalgh every success in the future in winning third place in S9. ;)

Test drivers will be announced later.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2013 10:08PM by Stoopid.
In a second press release from Aston Martin, Stuart Ingers announced that he would be stepping down from testing at the end of S8 to concentrate on his team ownership duties. He stated that he may test for AMR in just a couple of sessions next season to keep his hand in.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
My time is a bit disappointing, but with no boost used at all, not terribly surprising. Sebastian did well however, proving that a little boost and a bit of luck with a clear bit of road in front of him, a decent time can be set....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry if I missed the last few improvements. I must have missed them while I was seeing what happened to Vilela.

Decent result by myself, however I had my hopes on 4th after 'no more improvements' only to see myself dropped to 6th on the final results

SMS is backmarking again, we should really start the other way around in Monaco this year ;) ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Wicked last couple of laps. Couple of mistakes in the final sector cost me the podium. Anyway, points are points and I think this is a massive step forward for my testers championship. Life's good at AMR: P4 in Monaco and promoted to race driver. Not Bad! :[

PS: I haven't used any boosts yet, and don't have the slightest intention to use them :) *arrogant*

____
Nice result for SCR there, looks like the boost had some value for a change.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wicked last couple of laps. Couple of mistakes in
> the final sector cost me the podium. Anyway,
> points are points and I think this is a massive
> step forward for my testers championship. Life's
> good at AMR: P4 in Monaco and promoted to race
> driver. Not Bad! :[
>
> PS: I haven't used any boosts yet, and don't have
> the slightest intention to use them :) *arrogant*

Surely using your boosts would improve your perf for next season.

S9 line-up updated.

Aston Martin Racing
D1: John Maverick
D2: Andre Sevastian
T1:
T2:

One Racing
D1:
D2:
T1: Rico van Smirren
T2: Marcus de Bruyker

Martini Paddock Racing
D1: Ed Greenhalgh
D2: Charrel Jalving
T1: Monil Santilal
T2:

Southern Cross Racing
D1: Ross Cartwright
D2: Joseph Gilson
T1: Greg O'Brien
T2: Maikel de Boer

Scuderia Minardi
D1:
D2:
T1:
T2:

Team Shadow Mercedes
D1:
D2:
T1:
T2:

True North Racing
D1:
D2:
T1: Dan Mills
T2:

Demon Racing
D1:
D2:
T1: Glen Sheppard
T2:

Snake Motorsports
D1:
D2:
T1: Mal Stoddart
T2: Jo-Anne Hayes

MAC Racing
D1:
D2: Michael Pedersen
T1: Nathan McGregor
T2:

JHR Developments
D1: Gareth McCarthy
D2:
T1: Jack Hunsley
T2: Chris Copeman

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2013 02:16AM by mortal.
2 in the top 10 and on the podium step for me. That was a great session. Now its over to the big boys to get the job done. Bring home some points lads.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Very nice coverage and nice shots, but very poor session for the two One's... maybe they can find the problem and solve it, before the race of Stefan & Carlos !!!

My NIGHTMARE came true... my car felt like a yacht... after the first run ( who was in my opinion oké, except the boost was terrible dooh, didn't work at all! )... 2nd and 3th session felt like I drove on water, to bad !!

And yes Carlos I love the green rims too... but I rather had a bigger engine, more aerodynamics, a smoother gearbox... etc... in one word "A FASTER CAR" instead of green rims !!!!!!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Southern Cross Racing Press Release

Australian based team SCR are pleased to announce the signing of its first Australian driver Greg O'Brien to take up testing for Season 9. We look forward to working with Greg and wish him well, and hopefully a swag of points.

Season 8 test driver Eric Moinet has apparently snagged a race seat with an as yet un-named team. Good luck Eric.

Meanwhile the test driver deal between Snake Motorsports and Southern Cross Racing will continue for Season 9.

This is Monaco... =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I am honored to be able to drive for SCR next season. My second season as test driver should hopefully go well for me. I've enjoyed my time with Christel, and I'll use the experience gained from my debut season to better myself for when the time comes that I become a race driver. For now, my focus is on the remaining test sessions, and I'll start my focus for next season after the final round has finished.

Qualifying has been run, and we have our pole sitter. Should have the coverage up by tonight.

Monaco : Post test session interview
Eric Moinet : "For next season I will drive in a race seat"

L'Equipe : You've finished 5th of the test session. What are your feelings about this ?
Eric Moinet : I'm very happy. That was a hard session, everybody was very competitive. My first stint was fantastic but I couldn't do better after that. At the end of the session my engineer told me that nobody has improved so I try my best and gained 3 positions in the last lap.

L'E : You had a special livery here on your helmet.
E.M : Yes, that's an homage to Graham Hill and Ayrton Senna. My driver in GPG Nation Cup wanted to have it on it's regular helmet (the red one with the Monaco colors) and decided to make that special livery for the Monaco race as a testimony for those two great winners here. That gave him some luck (he finished 4th), so I decided to use it myself here as well. It seems it was a good idea :-)

L'E : Mal Stoddard just announced that you won't drive for him next season. What happened ?
E.M : With the season ending, I've received some nice offers for next year, one of them was for a race seat. I've accepted, that's a real great opportunity for me after just one year in a test seat and a dream come true. I would take the opportunity to thank Mal Stoddart for giving me the chance to enter the game last year. It was a very nice season in his team and I will do my best to help him in the last races of the year.

L'E : What are your objectives for the end of the season ?.
My aim is to finish the championship in the Top Ten which will be good for me and the team. Possibly, I will try to be Rookie of the year. I think I have some chances. I guess Monil (Santilal) can't win it because he has yet drive in the main championship several years ago, so he can't be considered as a rookie I guess .

L'E : For which team will you run next season ?
E.M : No comment...

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy