invisible engin crew [Fixed]

Posted by Alessio88 
invisible engin crew [Fixed]
Date: May 23, 2013 10:45PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,sorry but i didn't find it from the search button,i have in my monaco track the engin crew that are invisible just in fp and qualy and warm-up but in race i can see the pitcrew,could someone remind me how to fix this issue please?i already had this problem with another track few time ago but can't remember how i fixed it ;) thanks in advance

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2013 10:38PM by Alessio88.
Re: invisible engin crew
Date: May 24, 2013 02:39PM
Posted by: Lo2k
check in the .col file that there are faces for garage floor (else recreate the .col from the .dat, I suppose it would do the job)

Date: May 24, 2013 06:15PM
thanks for reply,i have changed with easywad the .col file with another one that i was sure that worked,so i renamed it and upload it with easywad but didn't fix it :( there is something else that i can do? cheers

Edit: mmh here the thing is getting bigger guys,xd i just can't see any pitcrews at all in all tracks and in all sessions (so it's not about a particular track),i already tried to cancell the files in my wadcache folder but nothing changed,any help please?

Greetings
Alessio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2013 08:02PM by Alessio88.
Date: May 24, 2013 08:21PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
try deleting f1graphic.cfg , f1graphic.bak andd f1gstate.sav ;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: May 24, 2013 10:36PM
yes,it's working now,the pitcrews guys are back xd,grazie tanto bobo ;)

Greetings
Alessio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy