GPGSL - Past Season Liveries Compilations Idea

Posted by Mullet345 
Well here we are. This is every car that our team has entered into the GPGSL. Taken me back to some fond memories looking at all of these. Enjoy

Season 1 - SSR/PTR - SSR01/PTR01

Season 2- MPR01

Season 3 - MPR02

Season 4- MPR03

Season 5 - MPR04

Season 6 - MPR05

Season 7 - MPR06

Season 8 - MPR07

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thanks Ferrari2007. The MPRs all look really good, although I don't know why the team went with a all red and white livery in S5 and S6 (wasn't there a test livery for MPR as well in those seasons?).

It was originally an idea by Monil and we went with it. Was nice to have a change, but when the new chassis was released we decide to go back to our more classic livery.

Yeah we had a dark blue testing livery for those two seasons, although I don't think I ever had that car rendered.

I forgot to say this before, but my thanks have to go to Paolo for repainting our Season 1 livery, to Kev for our Season 2 livery, to Monil for our Season 3,4, 5 and 6 liveries, and then to Maikel for our Season 7 and 8 liveries.

I also can't forget all those who have rendered our cars over the last 5 years. Matteo, who has done an amazing job on the cars from the last few seasons, to Maikel, to Sandro and to Tim. If I've forgotten anyone my apologies.

senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I'll show Phoenix Racing\Blue Flames
> Motorsports and TafuroGP\ScalaGP's cars one of
> these days ;)

I look forward to seeing the liveries.

For past teams who's owners are no longer part of the GPGSL, can anyone post the liveries for those teams?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2013 05:41AM by Mullet345.
Mullet345 Wrote:
> senna9194 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think I'll show Phoenix Racing\Blue Flames
> > Motorsports and TafuroGP\ScalaGP's cars one of
> > these days ;)
>
> I look forward to seeing the liveries.
>
> For past teams who's owners are no longer part of
> the GPGSL, can anyone post the liveries for those
> teams?

Philip Oakley has disappeared long time ago from the site as far as I know. As one of his drivers I think I'm in charge for it ;)

My GPGSL Career
I'll post Gaulty's ItalianEnglish Racing liveries later today if you want.

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I'll post Gaulty's ItalianEnglish Racing liveries
> later today if you want.

Sounds good. I look forward to seeing them.

I've asked the owners of VSM and Shadow if they have the liveries of their team from the last 7 seasons, but I don't think I've heard back from them yet. So far, DXR, TNR and MPR are the only teams to have posted their past liveries, and there are still more to go.

Dan, could you send me the files of the cars with the high and low nose? Thanks.

I really love the low nose variant, it reminds me a lot of the Simtek from '94/'95. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well I know for a fact that there are a couple of renders and screenshots of the VSM cars on the GPGSL Wiki page.

Not sure about the Shadows, but I imagine Tom would have some renders knocking about somewhere as the team actually pre-dates the creation of the league.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2013 05:47PM by Ferrari2007.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> It was originally an idea by Monil and we went
> with it. Was nice to have a change, but when the
> new chassis was released we decide to go back to
> our more classic livery.
>
> Yeah we had a dark blue testing livery for those
> two seasons, although I don't think I ever had
> that car rendered.
>
> I forgot to say this before, but my thanks have to
> go to Paolo for repainting our Season 1 livery, to
> Kev for our Season 2 livery, to Monil for our
> Season 3,4, 5 and 6 liveries, and then to Maikel
> for our Season 7 and 8 liveries.
>
> I also can't forget all those who have rendered
> our cars over the last 5 years. Matteo, who has
> done an amazing job on the cars from the last few
> seasons, to Maikel, to Sandro and to Tim. If I've
> forgotten anyone my apologies.

Saw just now ;) You're welcome mate :-)

My GPGSL Career
TafuroGP TGP001 (S5 Contender) - SMD ZG01

"3rd place at the first race, some more good races and eighth place in the WCC. Drivers: Rodrigo Vilela, Florian Fischeder; Paolo Tafuro, Gianluigi Silvestre. Renders by Hades."

TafuroGP TGP002 (S6 Contender) - SMD ZG01

"First race of the season, pole position and win for Philip Oakley. Gianluigi Silvestre has a good season as #1 Race Driver. Joseph Gilson and Jake Legge are the testers. 7th place in WCC. Renders by Sennaforever."

ScalaGP SGP002b (S7 Test Proposal) - SMD ZG02

"Following the different approach to the testing liveries introduced by other teams in previous seasons, the team worked on two proposals for testers. This is the one that was rejected by the drivers. Renders by Sennaforever."

ScalaGP SGP003 (S7 Contenders) - SMD ZG02

"The last season on track. Gianluigi leads the team once again with Zsigmond Somogyi by his side. Matteo Scala returns after one season at MPR. Juliano Muller and Sebastian Nell test with him. Grey replaces yellow on test livery. Renders by Sennaforever."

ScalaGP SGP004 (After GPGSL) - SMD ZG02

"No sponsors, no numbers, no names. The black dominates over the once yellow car. Never meant to be used for something different from Motori Moderni's tests. Only Scala is allowed to drive it. Render by Sennaforever"

My GPGSL Career

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2013 10:47PM by senna9194.
Nice renders! Good choice of materials, especially the tyres. (Y)

Love to see my prototype car in the same scene as above. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Nice renders! Good choice of materials, especially
> the tyres. (Y)
>
> Love to see my prototype car in the same scene as
> above. ;-)

I think I lost myself there ;)

My GPGSL Career
Ah yes, the old TGP002. Seem to remember doing an alright job in that, before I was "moved aside"...;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Ah yes, the old TGP002. Seem to remember doing an
> alright job in that, before I was "moved
> aside"...;)

Considering how things changed later, moving Ricardo aside would have been a better choice ;)

My GPGSL Career
Here's the Italian English Racing cars from Season 1,2,3 and 5. I can't seem to find a render from Season 4, although I believe the car was just an update of the Season 3 livery with new numbers.

The team was owned by Ryan Gault (Gaulty) and competed in the first five seasons of the GPGSL. They won six races and took two pole positions.

Their Season 3 and 4 livery still stands out to me as one of the best ever entered into the GPGSL.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 5

Yeah the black\green combo was amazing :-)

My GPGSL Career
Re: GPGSL - Past Season Liveries Compilations Idea
Date: May 11, 2013 01:36AM
Posted by: Stoopid
It would be nice idea if we could get someone to do renders of every car that has appeared in the GPGSL. It would be one hell of a lot of work, could we find anyone mad enough to do it? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I've been asking Matteo for years to do a new render of my season 1 and 2 cars. May as well get him to do the entire set ;)

It'll surely take some time, but I'm going to take the task. Maybe Matteo can take over some renders, too. But within a month or two such a compilation should be realizable.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy