PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
..... hello everyone, after a reflection, I have been informed that after launching Zeltweg and mods 80/81 in the month of March, I will remove myself from the world of GP4, it is not for lack of motivation, but by other stresses, in which I have no patience.
about my other works that has been completed, I'll give it to someone else so they can finish them, or, so I can released them as betas.
thank you all during this time.
until one day..........................................
(Y)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Ripping Corpse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ..... hello everyone, after a reflection, I have
> been informed that after launching Zeltweg and
> mods 80/81 in the month of March, I will remove
> myself from the world of GP4, it is not for lack
> of motivation, but by other stresses, in which I
> have no patience.
> about my other works that has been completed, I'll
> give it to someone else so they can finish them,
> or, so I can released them as betas.
> thank you all during this time.
> until one
> day.......................................... (Y)

Hello Pedro.

I hope you reconsider your decision. We all really like your efford and your work. It would also be nice to see the other tracks you mentioned and specially the mod 86-87. And still, would be very nice to see other works you might do on future...
Best regards.
From someone who really admire and enjoy your works.

dos Santos.
a massive massive shame! I can't blame you though Pedro! All that hard work you've done to create new things for GP4, I've truly appreciated it! thank you!
It's time stopping unuseful words.

If somebody is working hard to improve mods, let him play the game and enjoy the work.

Otherwise, project something and produce result that anybody else can use.

Don't transform the joy of playing in a politic thing.

May be I'd seem very though in my concepts, but...

let's find a point of contact, solve our problems and enjoy GP4

Produce more and stop talking guys
I hope you reconsider your decision. We all really like your efford and your work. It would also be nice to see the other tracks you mentioned and specially the mod 86-87. And still, would be very nice to see other works you might do on future...
Best regards.
From someone who really admire and enjoy your works. (2)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Come on Pedro
... As I said, behind, after these releases, I will be just a spectator, I will not edit or do anything else, is the 2nd thwack that I take, will 3rd I will not give chance to happen, thanks for the words, but then I will only a simple fan.............;-)

Espero que reconsidere Pedro.

Às vezes só precisamos de um tempo para nossas coisas pessoais e depois voltamos ao excelente GP4 (que fica ainda mais excelente com mods de temporadas antigas).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Espero que reconsidere Pedro.
>
> Às vezes só precisamos de um tempo para nossas
> coisas pessoais e depois voltamos ao excelente GP4
> (que fica ainda mais excelente com mods de
> temporadas antigas).

... isto felizmente nao e pessoal Kerley, um gajo pensa que esta a contribuir com algo e ainda por cima menciona as pessoas (diga-se autores), nao coloquei nada para o publico, e mesmo assim levas com o cacete na cabeça, um gajo perde a tesao toda, tenho a mesma motivaçao, mas assim nao da man, nao sou nenhum "cigano" que anda aqui...... (Y)

God, it means there'll be no Brands Hatch, no Interlagos, no Watkins Glen, no Long Beach and no Las Vegas tracks...:(

What about Zolder and Paul Ricard at least? Seems to be that these ones almost finished too as well as Zeltweg.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2013 01:38AM by Soutsen.
... All tracks are wip but not by me...

Hello. I'm sorry about that but you say that you retired from GP4 but will you continue to help the modders for f1 1986/87 of RFACTOR?
:-O

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
pedro ;) manda uma puta nesse gajo e manda o fudere ok ?
ele nao tem nada que mandar em ti
fazes o que queres e com o que queres ;)

continua amigo a me fazer disfrutar das antigas temporadas que nao consigui ver na tv porque nao tinho nascido

com muita amizade

bruno

;)
....... I will not get into those paths of insult, I have my quiet conscience, that I did not do anything wrong, not published anything against the default of the authors.
btw, someone asked permission to Geoff Grammond, to change the game?
asked permission to change tracks, cars etc etc, over the years?
if anyone asked Geoff, so we can be well sanded, if Geoff wants.
If Geoff, over these years, he never prevented anyone from changing the game, who are we to criticize the guy A, B or C.
I'm not against modifications or alterations the works.
since they do not publish them without permission or inform the authors (at the end of each work.
Now I, or anyone else present an idea and being criticized, I think completely wrong.
I never "cut the legs to anybody" when changing my cars, tracks, always let make alterations and modifications, and in the end asked me if I authorize these modifications.
that's how I think it should be done, in order to see the end result, and not criticize or say bad at the beginning or middle of a work and that's how many people do give up something for GP4.
this is my philosophy of being in GP4, whether right or wrong, everyone thinks you want............ (Y)

Yay nice pics ^_^
And don't leave us ffs!(B)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy