PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 95 -> " " (11/03/19) Pag 79

Posted by Ripping Corpse 


.... silverstone 1981, almost ready, missing just a few details with shadows ....;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Looks absolutely great.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks absolutely great.


I agree! Just marvelous.


.....Silverstone 81 in game.....;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Very beautiful!! ;)
Just one word : wonderful.


GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11 : Mistral Team Owner | S11 : Mistral Team Owner[/b]
Caro Pedro

Você terminou o mod de 1981, eu tenho entrado no seu site há anos e na esperança de usar os carros naquele ano e agora vejo que você está usando esses carros.
Voce poderia compartilhá-los, se estiver no modo não cms melhor. Estou tendo problemas com o mod csm.

Muito obrigado Carlos.


Dear Pedro

You finished the 1981 mod, I've been logging onto your site for years and hoping to use the cars that year and now I see you're using those cars.
You could share them if you are in non cms mode better. I'm having problems with the csm mod.

Many thanks Carlos.
Great work from one of the best track builder ever! :-o (Y)
I have no words ... just a lot of applause!
...thanks ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Beyond words. What an effort, what a beauty.

It is time to support this great Artist.

Pedro, is there a way to donate something to you?


Many Greetings and a lot of respect.

Laki aka "rookie26"
rookie26 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beyond words. What an effort, what a beauty.
>
> It is time to support this great Artist.
>
> Pedro, is there a way to donate something to you?
>
>
> Many Greetings and a lot of respect.
>
> Laki aka "rookie26"

..... yep 1 000 000 000 $ hahahahahahahah;););):-O

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
If all "real" virtual Racers would give only 1$, you would be a multi millionaire.

But seriously. Is there a way to donate something?
rookie26 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If all "real" virtual Racers would give only 1$,
> you would be a multi millionaire.
>
> But seriously. Is there a way to donate something?


....no stress

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........


... embellishing the scenery with new visitors..............;);)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
that's very cool hehe
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great, love old Montreal. My PC is up and running
> again; an empty cmos battery was in the end the
> problem. Back to the tyres!



After solving the cmos battery issue I ran into trouble regarding the drivers for my 2 graphic cards in SLI configuration. It's finally solved now so I can finish the tyre textures and tweaker settings for the wheels.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great news Turbo Lover!
Really Looking forward the mods of Pedro!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2019 05:42PM by titi01170.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turbo Lover Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Great, love old Montreal. My PC is up and
> running
> > again; an empty cmos battery was in the end the
> > problem. Back to the tyres!
>
>
>
> After solving the cmos battery issue I ran into
> trouble regarding the drivers for my 2 graphic
> cards in SLI configuration. It's finally solved
> now so I can finish the tyre textures and tweaker
> settings for the wheels.


..... ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy