PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Great Pedro!!!!!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Beautiful beautiful beautiful Congratulations Pedro hothothot
Fantastic beautiful cars!
Great work Pedro! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
About new specs...

"Reducing the dependency on topside downforce has eliminated the need for many of the extra aero kit pieces, which added to the turbulent air an Indy car leaves in its wake. At a recent short oval test where some of the new kit’s components were affixed to a current car, the following distance for a trailing car was cut in half, improving maneuverability. If it’s easier to follow, it should be easier to pass, creating an opportunity for tighter, more exciting racing.

Drivers have long been asking for the car’s weight to be moved forward for improved handling. This design has accomplished that."

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
absolutely stunning, Pedro (Y)

Any chance of returning to F1 >> CLASSICAL ERAS <<- ?
Kaps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any chance of returning to F1 >> CLASSICAL ERAS
> <<- ?

....yeppp relax;)

.......red bull gives you wings.....;)

Flying Max;)

Kimi forever!
hahhahahahaha

hahahaha...

VERIndyZONe

This car comes from the Indycar world as many know for some time, looking good you can think that the pilot is still serving while in F1 now we can replace it with a satellite control unit and drive the car directly from the pits and few would notice the difference. This car does not look like a battery-powered iron in which the only noise comes from the tires that run on the asphalt, so the choice that Pedro has made in these last days in orienting himself in the indy world is very successful. The modern F1 is a model that works only with the buttons that control the car with a multitude of multi-colored tires to make believe that there is a difference for each track. The future of F1 is to have a car that wins without running on the circuits but simply entrusting him with a trophy for the most creative and useless car.
People now need to fill the monitor with parameters that manage the car because otherwise they could understand how boring is the modern F1, but if this was not true then watch the videos put on the web by those who always compete alone with these cars. The world of modern Indycar is not my promised land but at least you can see that in the cockpit there is a helmet encased on the head of a man and perhaps the victory can depend on his talent and not on the directives of his team.
.... these indycars, are many more beautiful than the current F1, and also I already have a modern formula 1 model, in my style, in which I will also make a very personal mod, based on this futuristic F1.... ;);-)(B)

Oi Pedro tudo bem, também sou fã dos carros F Indy, são aerodinamicamente charmosos..........espero que você possa disponibilizar esses Mods para nossa comunidade, somos apreciadores de seus trabalhos e dependente deles pois nada sei sobre como faze-los.

Forte abraços, parabéns Walter
Pedro I appreciate your great work!
[/url]

What does it mean for you to be an F1 driver ?
A motor, four wheels and a steering wheel because Gilles did not need anything else to be a pilot ( Maranello 11 DEC 1978 )
:-)
That's a Lotus right? And the British flag means its most probably Johnny Herbert's car from 1991 season.

Kimi forever!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy