IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE........

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Re: IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE........
Date: November 20, 2012 10:01PM
Posted by: thestig88
a massive massive loss for GPG! Its people like pedro which mean we get to enjoy the game more than just 2001 cars on 2001 tracks. all the best pedro!
Date: November 20, 2012 10:10PM
Posted by: osamot
Come back Pedro!

And Mortal, don't be so tough! The game is the important thing.

Find a solution

osamot
Date: November 20, 2012 10:54PM
Posted by: mortal
On another site, Pedro would have been banned. If people do not like the fact I removed the thread, they can go elsewhere, and if Pedro wants to move on, it's his choice. I gave him the option to create a new thread. He's welcome to do so.
The rules on this site are quite clear, such abuse is not and will not be tolerated. For the record, Pedro is not the only one that contributed to it. So, there is no need to have sour grapes, build a bridge, get over it and start a new thread. Learn from it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 21, 2012 10:08AM
Posted by: Soutsen
Only one thing I heartily hope, that all this disgrace wasn't provoked by my silly picture with a cute little fawn :-O

A star is in the sky,
It's time to say goodbye.
A whale is on the beach,
He's dying.
A white flag in my hand,
And a white bone in the sand.
And it seems that there are no more songs...

Hope for the future reconcile. Make peace, not war

Date: November 21, 2012 06:07PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Well, I've missed what this is all about. The only thing I can take out from this thread is that ppl
started abusing each other. Which means that you are all like 10 years old?! I've seen and read alot of
stupid arguments around here which have been so stupid that I've somtimes lol'd! And I work with children
in the ages between 6 and 9 years old and I have never had any problems like this. And you all know, children
are always different individuals! And still, we always solves the problems!

COME ON! We have to sort out our differences around here like grown ups if this site and game will
continue to live on. Im not blaming anyone, just saying that you all should keep the negative thoughts outside
of this forum. And, if there are ppl that still have the urdge to abuse each other.. use the frickin' PM service!

This is my opinion, and it will not change. But I hope everyone that's involved think twice before writing here.

Ripping Corpse, it would be a big loss to the community if you're leaving. But I don't feel you should leave because of
what has happened. I hope you reconsider!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: November 21, 2012 06:53PM
Posted by: cleberpister
I hope you reconsider! (Y)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: November 21, 2012 08:34PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
SkaaningeN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I've missed what this is all about. The only
> thing I can take out from this thread is that ppl
> started abusing each other. Which means that you
> are all like 10 years old?! I've seen and read
> alot of
> stupid arguments around here which have been so
> stupid that I've somtimes lol'd! And I work with
> children
> in the ages between 6 and 9 years old and I have
> never had any problems like this. And you all
> know, children
> are always different individuals! And still, we
> always solves the problems!
>
> COME ON! We have to sort out our differences
> around here like grown ups if this site and game
> will
> continue to live on. Im not blaming anyone, just
> saying that you all should keep the negative
> thoughts outside
> of this forum. And, if there are ppl that still
> have the urdge to abuse each other.. use the
> frickin' PM service!
>
> This is my opinion, and it will not change. But I
> hope everyone that's involved think twice before
> writing here.
>
> Ripping Corpse, it would be a big loss to the
> community if you're leaving. But I don't feel you
> should leave because of
> what has happened. I hope you reconsider!

+ 1
Date: November 21, 2012 09:52PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
....Good evening, gentlemen, first of all, I mean, I do not abandon the gp4, second point, I'm fine, and I have no rancor, no, I'm just @#$%& off for having one of my greatest sources of information that I kept on my topic, have disappeared, and I never will recover, third point I have my life, I have my family, I have a life inside of normal parameters, I'm a guitarist, I have my bands and have my normal work, always had motivation to do things in gp4, because when you do something with taste, there are no limits, the secret is to have organization, because there is always time for everything, that's how I am in life, luckily I have time for everything now one thing I was never be thief is never stole anything to anyone, and if it is not an offense, then what will?
I only have pity, because I am the one to lead with the "hammer", I was punished for a job that was developing, it was not even half, and was soon accused of things, why not wait until the end of work?
in the end, would have all the information available from work, I had never said that the car was mine, I was just doing the new appendages, to the car, you guys can see this in another forum, that's why I got @#$%& by have insulted me for thief, and I have said those words, but for Mr. mortal, I was the culprit, others not, some others were saints, were not punished, I was without a lot of information that I had on my topic, which very well could have deleted some comments, and not the whole topic, I hope that Mr. mortal in the future have more time and exemption to punish and see things as they really are...........

good evening to all, the future ......... soon will see............ (O)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: November 21, 2012 10:07PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Ripping Corpse schrieb:
> (...)
> When you do something with taste, there are no limits.
> (...)

Great words!
Date: November 21, 2012 11:56PM
I have already said, the thread was removed because of ALL of the abusive comments. It is a lesson to all who choose to behave in such a fashion, not just Pedro. Given that I could have banned all who took part in it, I chose not to. I am well aware that the thread deletion punished everyone, and so be it, all can learn from the experience.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 22, 2012 11:51AM
Posted by: leomp
Ripping Corpse wins x Mortal Loser
Date: November 22, 2012 12:29PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
leomp, you should be banned for continue defying.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: November 22, 2012 12:54PM
I suspect leomp would like to test my resolve, it's been a while since I've booted anyone off the site, and I'm beginning to get itchy fingers. I wouldn't push your luck if I was you. ;-)

Date: November 22, 2012 12:55PM
Posted by: CURRO
I think Pedro has demonstrated his excellent work and contributions of many years has the whole community, that is a fantastic creative artist who does not need the work of others. I think this is the most important thing and we all know that. It is easy to understand that he is angry.:( I do believe what he says. It is a great loss to this community:-o
Regards:-)

Date: November 22, 2012 12:56PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> leomp, you should be banned for continue defying.

Lol, true...I don't think he's read a single word that Mal's written. And picking a 'fight' with an overlord...that's rather silly, isn't it?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 22, 2012 01:43PM
Posted by: danm
I think the biggest shame is the loss of the actual archive of development / images / story of how things progressed. It was a wonderful thread.

Surely individual posts could have been edited and the thread locked?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: November 22, 2012 02:02PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
danm schrieb:
> Surely individual posts could have been edited and
> the thread locked?

Editing every single post would have caused more work, than deleting the whole thread.

But having an idea about how things could have been resolved better, very often means that the choosen option was more a political than a necessary one.
Date: November 22, 2012 05:06PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I agree with Dan's point certainly, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Still Pedro's thread remains at GP4 Forever, so not all is lost.

Unfortunately if you act in the manner that was displayed in the thread then you are asking for trouble.

I wouldn't even contemplate what it would be like to be an admin or a mod on a site on this kind of scale.

Especially seeing all the grief that seems to always kick off here.

I mean we have a bust up on here almost every month.

Edited for spelling

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2012 05:17PM by Ferrari2007.
Date: November 22, 2012 06:48PM
Posted by: Isaint
Sad to hear this R.C. is such a big contributer to this forum. As an artist I know how painful it is to lose hours and hours of irreplaceable work ..... sad, wish there could have been some other way of resolving this.:(

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2012 06:48PM by Isaint.
Date: November 22, 2012 10:12PM
Posted by: raulongo
Super sad news. I hope the best for your future mate :)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy