Laputa - "Castle In The Sky" .... [Released] !!!

Posted by hasbriale 
Re: Laputa - "Castle In The Sky" .... [Released] !!!
Date: November 01, 2012 08:59PM
Posted by: rracunis
Take your time mate
Date: November 14, 2012 07:06PM
Any news about the track:-)
Date: November 16, 2012 06:18AM
Posted by: hasbriale
I am free this Saturday and Sunday.. Will take a look. (Y)
Date: November 16, 2012 07:40AM
Thanks(Y)
The track looks awesome, looking forward to a test drive :)

But what impressed me even more in the YouTube video is the engine noise! Which sound pack are you using there? It sounds incredibly clean and tasty. I'd like to have that ;)
Date: January 04, 2013 07:17PM
Posted by: Guimengo
"Thebitch" in Spanish, nice name !
Date: January 04, 2013 08:54PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Actually it is ... (I)

Not a bitch!! (N)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2013 09:04PM by hasbriale.
Hey, I've been absolutely in love with your track since I first got it years ago. However, now, my GP4 crashes every time I try to load it. As far as I see it, somehow the track seems to have a track sector with length 0? At least SDI said that in my thread about the game having suddenly started crashing, and it happens every time I try to load Laputa, both through TSM and through GPxTrack. I've even checked through the DAT in GP4builder and I don't see any reason why the game would crash, but somehow it does. Could you take a look at that? My thread can be found here: (grandprixgames.org)
I know this track, it's a long one. Did you think to select 20 km in "Max. track length" in your GPXPatch (GpxTrack option) ? If not, maybe it's the reason why your track crashes.
Oh, it's more than 10 km long, too? I don't know..I was sure the GPx settings for the mods i've been using worked fine until one time, it just suddenly started crashing. I'll test it with 20km max length.
EDIT: No, it still crashes. Maybe it has to do too with my GP4 asking for graphics calibration every time I boot it up? it's all really strange

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2019 03:30PM by ThePanzafahra.
did you tried already different verbosity level like high, medium or low at gpxpach with the track?
I tried debug mode off, low, medium, high, assertions on/off, on different CPU cores. I literally tried everything but re-installing everything and I'd rather not do that - not because it'd be a huge inconvenience, but because I'd rather find a way to solve it since it literally appeared out of nowhere. I mean, to refer to the previous comment about the track length, it did work previously with 10km limit in GPxTrack. I once did a full 100% race with the 2018 mod, so I know it worked fine.
Maybe the wad or/and the dat are corrupted. I think the best idea should be to re-download the track, reinstall it in the game and try again to play.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy