GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol, something like this, just without the
> sidepod-wings? ;)
> [4.bp.blogspot.com]
> AAAAAAAAAEA/-PAW47jzKZE/s1600/Hovercar%2BMovie.jpg

Or the 'Pi Man' cheat from F1 '97...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
kedy89 Wrote:
> sidepod-wings? ;)
> [4.bp.blogspot.com]

I'll change my name to Skywalker if you put it in the league ;)

My GPGSL Career
Luke or Anakin? There's an important difference ya know ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Right, Anakin is the best pilot, but will eventually be killed (a kind of Ayrton Senna, without wanting to be disrespectful to this great pilot and person), while Luke is a crash pilot but will survive (reminds me strongly of Nick Heidfeld). You choose ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
This "car" is out of a book called Hover-car Racer by Matthew Reilly.

I heavily recommend it, well worth a read and Matthew Reilly is a genius writer.

kedy89 Wrote:
> sidepod-wings? ;)
> [4.bp.blogspot.com]

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Well, I'm still missing the confirmation of Tom and Dan P., but I think it's safe to announce the tire voting result anyway. Like I said, we have 22 votes (2 of each 11) and they were the only one, except me who didn't vote, to have the link and the password.

S8 tire voting results:

The GPGSL congratulates Pirelli and Bridgestone, who have made the race. These two brands will be the official tire suppliers for the S8 GPGSL season!

Aw man, I hoped for Goodyear and Michelin...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Voted! ^^

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Disappointing to say the least. :(

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Seems Bridgestone is still quite popular .. didn't expected that!

Guess Snake Motorsports will wander towards Pirelli for S8!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Voted for tracks, thanks to Maikel for the link in P2 and Norbert for creating the post whose link Maikel posted, hehe ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I too have just voted in the tyre thingy but the results are unchanged ;-)

Uhm there are now 24 votes in? Something is not right then I believe?

Still the result stays Bridgestone and Pirelli so I guess that has been established ..

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Disappointing result, will have to have a different tyre supplier for the first time in 6 seasons

Seriously... Who likes Bridgestone?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Bemuses me how Bridgestone are so popular. Prefer all of Pirelli, Michelin, Firestone, Continental...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Okay, so indeed we have 24 votes now and I can't explain why. Like I said, I really don't have a clue what else to do other than protecting the forum with a password and giving out both the link and the passwort only to team managers.

However, since Maikel pointed out, in this case the two additional votes have no effect, since they were both for Pirelli and Bridgestone, which still would be the suppliers even without these two votes. So I guess we can it an official result.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I can confirm that I voted for Bridgestone. So 4 other votes went to Bridgestone....!!!
Perhaps the poll could be re-done with just one choice allowed per team owner, for a simple 11 votes....? At least then an absolute preference trend would be seen....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well neither of my choices have been selected, so AMR will be using Bridgestones, because we aren't using those awful looking Pirellis.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy