GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Aston Martin Racing have made their vote :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Oh sh..it! My very bad! I expected the poll to be private and only reachable for those with the direct link. But unfortunately it's an open poll and I can't change that....which brought us 297 voters already! I'm really sorry.

IGNORE THE CURRENT POLL! I'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry for the double post. The other website poll was really buggy. One time it told me that 320 people would have voted already, then again it told me 160...or whatever. It was useless. I have now opened a poll in my private forum (since gpg doesn't allow polls) and have sent the link to the team-owners. Sorry for the inconvenience, but obviously also those people you have voted already on the other page have to redo it again. Really sorry for that.

I have voted again ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
TNR Have voted!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
MPR have voted :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Demon Racing have "re-voted" in the new poll.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
SCR has voted on tyre choice. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MAC Racing has voted

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
For a change, S8 track suggestions sent in.

Snake Motorsports has submitted their tyre choices for S8

I personally send in 10 tracks for voting to the GPGSL account :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Christel VXR have submitted tyre vote for S8.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Okay guys, honestly. We've got 22 votes at the poll, which hence means that all 11 team owners should have voted. But yet we only got 8 voting confirmations here. I can't declare the result of the voting official before that ;)

Awaiting confirmation of Team Shadow Mercedes, ART and Scuderia Minardi I pressume then?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
You say it Maikel. I mean, logically they must have voted since we have 22 votes, 2 of each team owner (also restricted to 2 possible votes) and they were the only people I gave the link and the password. So, logically they must have voted. But I want everything to be clear and fine before I announce the result. So, Rico, Tom and Stefan, would be nice if you could briefly confirm your voting please :-)

Scuderia Minadi has voted for tires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I like the look of the results! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
[berniemode]I recommend we look into new technology of hover cars and get rid of tyres.[/berniemode]

;)
Hahahaha Monil, that was a great one!(B)

lol, something like this, just without the sidepod-wings? ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy