GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
AFAIK you don't have to register at mediafire to download. Even when I don't sign in, I can easily download it. Could you give us a step-by-step description of what happens when you try to download it?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I just klick on the Dowload Link ... Not more :)
A bit disappointed but 5th but still good points. Not my favourite track... SAVE THE RING!

____
Patrick.B schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just klick on the Dowload Link ... Not more :)

Did you download something from mediafire this day already? They have a volume restriction/day for free users. Other than that, I'm out of ideas, too.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ah ok thanks :) but it works now ^^.... Now im looking for a tutorial. I Know how i Painting in rfactor, gtr2 etc but i dont know how i Painting in Gp4
3rd is nice. Qualifying was close though and I don't think the race will be any different, so we'll see what the result will be. But hopefully Carlos could join me on the podium ;-)

@Patrick:
I COULD link you to [www.giyf.com] , but I'm not that mean :-p
The painting tutorial I used is the one by "sonnorcteer", a really helpful one. Using that one myself (note to self: finish that goddamn car).

Greetings
Sebastian
xSilvermanx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Patrick:
> I COULD link you to [www.giyf.com] , but I'm
> not that mean :-p
> The painting tutorial I used is the one by
> "sonnorcteer", a really helpful one. Using that
> one myself (note to self: finish that goddamn
> car).
>
>

>
> Greetings
> Sebastian

Yeh that "sonnorcteer" guy makes some great videos ;) (note to self: start the other goddamn tutorials).

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
qualifying went better than expected, I'm quite happy with 14th

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
(another note to self: watch the (yet to be created) goddamn tutorials) xD

No really, the tutorial is really good, Connor. Just didn't finish the Prost until now, as I just got something better to do :-p
GPGSL-S8-R10 German Grand Prix, Classic Hockenheim.

Race Day

Sorry, no results screenshot I'm afraid.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Lovely! A nice 7th place is great, and to have the 2nd-fastest lap underlines the fact we had some very good race pace.

Now...I'm off to the nearest beerhouse. All are welcome.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
So goooooooooooooooooood!!!

The best weekend for us!!! Awesome 2nd place for Stefan!! Let's go to the championship!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Started in last place, finished in last place. I might as well have saved the car and parked it on lap 1.
After race comment - Charrel Jalving
Most drivers would be happy with a 3rd place, but I am not! Starting from pole position I had only one goal; to win this race.. This was my chance to get back in the lead of the drivers championship, and I failed.

When I came here the leader in the WDC was 21 points ahead of me, after today just 10 points. So not all is lost! It was a tough race today, difficult on the tyres. To bad the team made a small mistake that cost me the lead in the race. But even if the pitstop was perfect I think Maverick would have won this race. He was the man to beat today, and he was very quick.

Also my compliments to Van Renselaar, fair racing and some nice overtaking. Well deserved 2nd place!

Hunsley finished in P13, not the result we were hoping for. But he finished ahead of Greenhalgh, so it wasnt all a waste ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
After an average-ish qualy I am quite satisfied with 8th. But judging from what Stefan did I believe the car had more to give. Anyway, 10 races, 8 top 10 finishes and no DNFs, it's been a dream season so far :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Christel's worst race weekend this season. Boss won't be too happy about this. Time to regroup and focus on the next race.

It seemed that the boost was applied for the reverse gear. Another weekend to forget.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I really hate this stupid crash system
Happy with 6th place after a not so good start to the race. After the start I had a nice quiet uneventful first stint, just looked after the tyres and kept the car on the track. Was told I could push my 2nd set of tyres as much as possible, and I did, passing Greidanus, and then Jake towards the end. Could've been a better race, but I'm pleased with my performance here.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy